Parting Out 88FJ62 SoCal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you still have the driver’s side sun visor?

Yes. I'm pretty sure it's in decent condition, just dirty. I haven't seen it for a while, so I will find it today and post some photos here EPAC Cruisers. It's a Facebook page where I post photos of the parts I have so browse freely and let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks!

Yes. I'm pretty sure it's in decent condition, just dirty. I haven't seen it for a while, so I will find it today and post some photos here EPAC Cruisers. It's a Facebook page where I post photos of the parts I have so browse freely and let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks!
Shipping to 91001. Thanks.

Power steering pump and pulley? Also looking for a brown fuse panel door if interchangeable with an FJ60.

I need the gas supply line off the engine, it wraps around behind the head, comes up from the firewall and gets mangled when not disconnected while pulling engine.....

All,

I am right in the middle of moving so all of my parts are packed and inaccessible for several more weeks. My apologies for the delays in responding. I'll get back soon!

Thanks

I am looking for a pair of exhaust flanges. I just need about 12" of the exhaust tube with the flange. For both of the manifolds. Price shipped to 93065.

Thanks

I'm looking for the part shown circled in red for an FJ62...I'm a newb and I don't know the proper name for it.
OilDrainPlug_circle.jpg

Looking for the hood prop rod, it's grommet and plastic catch if you (secures rod when it's horizontal) have them.

in addition to looking for the steering wheel do you have side view mirrors that’s arent cracked or flaking too much

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom