Parting Out 88FJ62 SoCal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have been parting my88 FJ62 since October solely on Craigslist. I still have many good parts. There is no rust on anything except superficial. Here's a partial list of what I have:

frame
quarter panels
rear doors both sides
inner fenders
dash insulation
heater components
rear heater assembly and coolant lines
climate control bracket and cables
climate control light
most of the switches and control modules
smog pump
lots of steel lines
floor (actual metal floor, I no longer have the carpet)
rear brake drum parts
flex plate
engine/transmission mounting plate
exhaust pipes from manifold to the muffler
ALL glass except the windshield
rear upper hatch
tailgate
4wd emblem
Land Cruiser emblems
lower dash (metal)
upper dash base (the vinyl is in poor shape, but the metal underneath is in good condition)
hood
Firewall with VIN# (and the title with this)
driver headlight door
fuel injection intake manifold
throttle body
front and rear drive shafts
bottleneck jack and mounting bracket
4wd switch and 4wd vacuum parts
set of 4 Toyota 15" steel rims with 31x10.5 BFG Mud Terrains
Front and back wiper motors
Front seats - no upholstery, just the metal
Rear bench seat upper and lower - have upholstery, but it's seen better days
inner door panels - I have all four. There is some minor cracking on them
Main wire harness as well as many of the other smaller harnesses
ECM - 3F-E
Limited smog items
tensioner pulley
driver side electric mirror
air cleaner assembly
front turn signals

Those are the major items I have left. I have lots of smaller items too like front sway bar brackets so you my ask on those.

Thanks

What's the interior color? Interested in door cards and rear cargo panels

Price on main dash and cowl wiring loom and exhaust pipes? TIA

Ring and pinion gears available?

Price on main dash and cowl wiring loom and exhaust pipes? TIA

The vinyl on the upper dash I have is pretty wasted. The metal the vinyl is attached to is still in good shape. You'd need to upholster that - $20. It may be more cost effective to just buy a new one though.

I have the main ECM wire harness with the fuse box attached - $200 When you say cowl wire loom, are you talking about the one that feeds the fuel system? That one is sold.

Exhaust pipes - $100 includes both flanges, down pipes, two O2 sensors, and both catalytic converters. All still welded together back to the Y right before the muffler. I have a guy coming tomorrow to look at these so they may not be available. I'll post again tomorrow to let you know.

What's the interior color? Interested in door cards and rear cargo panels

Gray interior

I have all four interior door panels. They are in fair shape. The rear doors are the best condition. The two front panels both have a crack up near the lock hole. $25 each

Most of my rear cargo panels are sold. The one I have left is the access door for the bottle jack and tools. Decent shape - $20. I don't see any cracking or tearing on it.

Power windows?

Power windows - yes. I have removed the window motors from the regulators to sell separately, but I have all of both in case you need more than the motors. $30 per motor or $100 for the four of them. These all worked when I parked the truck a little over a year ago, they were a little slow, but operational. Same price on the regulators - $30 each and $100 for the set of four. I also have the glass if you need that - $50 per door and $25 each for the small, static windows in the rear doors.

Ok, I was hoping for manual window door cards, thanks anyway

ECM/fuel injection computer is for 3F-E - $200. The vehicle exterior is green (originally gray, but repainted about 15 years ago).

Check out my link on facebook so you can see photos of the computer and the truckbefore it was dismantled. There's also one short video of it. The link is for EPAC Cruisers

I'm interested in the roof and or the rest of the whole body tub. what are you asking? I could wait until you it dismantled more, if that helps?
Thanks

I'm interested in the roof and or the rest of the whole body tub. what are you asking? I could wait until you it dismantled more, if that helps?
Thanks

The entire truck is already in parts. The roof is sold. I still have the quarter panels, floor, firewall, and some other misc body parts if you're interested in going that route. Check this link for a Facebook page I created with photos of the main parts I have EPAC Cruisers

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom