Parting Out 88FJ62 SoCal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for the antennae grommet that attaches to the front fender and the front drivers side blinker assembly 98027

I don't have anything left on the antenna. I do have the tensioner brackets. Let me find them and I'll give you a price and some photos. In the mean time, if you have Facebook, you can look on my cruiser page at the parts page photos. That's where I've been posting all my photos at this link - EPAC Cruisers

I don't have anything left on the antenna. I do have the tensioner brackets. Let me find them and I'll give you a price and some photos. In the mean time, if you have Facebook, you can look on my cruiser page at the parts page photos. That's where I've been posting all my photos at this link - EPAC Cruisers

Haha, my apologies. I mixed up my response. For the blinker assembly, what are you talking about? The front turn signal is orange and below the headlights. The running light is white and is part of the headlight assembly. Which do you need?

Thanks

Hi Lava, I should have been more specific. I am looking for the running light molding (and hardware) that goes behind the cover for the front drivers side.

Hi.. on the drivers side rear quarter, looks like no rust? How much for it? Also, on the tailgate is that a bit of bondo and rust?
Thanks.

Hi Lava, I should have been more specific. I am looking for the running light molding (and hardware) that goes behind the cover for the front drivers side.

Sorry I haven't posted lately. I'm still not quite sure what you mean. Do you still need it? If so start a conversation with me and I'll send you my contact info so you can send me a photo. Thanks!

Hi... Do you have a rear lower tailgate and perhaps cargo area gray carpet?

I have the tailgate. Asking $180 for it. You can view photos on my Facebook page here EPAC Cruisers click on 88 FJ62 photo album. If you don't have Facebook, send me your email and I'll attach some photos. I don't have any carpet.

Thanks!

I have the tailgate. Asking $180 for it. You can view photos on my Facebook page here EPAC Cruisers click on 88 FJ62 photo album. If you don't have Facebook, send me your email and I'll attach some photos. I don't have any carpet.

Thanks!

I just had a memory lapse, there is a little damage on the tailgate. I believe I posted photos of the old repairs on EPAC Cruisers. The old bonds is cracking. It's about the size of a quarter. Other than that no damage or rust.

Hi.. on the drivers side rear quarter, looks like no rust? How much for it? Also, on the tailgate is that a bit of bondo and rust?
Thanks.

Yes, the driver side quarter is in great shape - $180. There was no rust on this truck at all. You are also correct on the tailgate, there is a small area, about the size of a quarter, where an old repair is cracking. Other than that, the tailgate is in great condition - also $180.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom