'88 4Runner SAS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey man the work is looking good. Was the round tubing for the drive shafts expensive?

Had a hook up on the pipe.

Helped Kyle start boxing his rotten frame that we cracked at Superlift. He had some frame plates precut, trimmed those to fit, cut some holes along the runs to help tie things together, and then we will weld in some top and bottom runs.
P1030050.jpg
P1030051.jpg

P1030050.jpg
P1030051.jpg
P1030052.jpg

Nice work John, I never seen one rusted through that bad did that one sit up a long time? Thats probably what Jon's buggy is going to look like when its all cleaned up under there. Take notes Jon ;)

very nice. looks like that was a lot of fun!

Maybe a truck from up this way?

Installed a 20lb CO2 bottle using a fire extinguisher vehicle mount from FSS and ran a couple of quick connects in the middle of my sliders.
P1030100.jpg
P1030101.jpg
P1030102.jpg
P1030100.jpg
P1030101.jpg
P1030102.jpg

very nice... got a pic of the slider connection??

nice John

:beer:

me

I'm guess that it's just a good mid-point for airing up tires or anything else.

Yep mid way point for airing up tires without having to take the tank out, just hook up the air line and turn on the bottle.
P1030105.jpg
P1030104.jpg
P1030103.jpg
P1030105.jpg
P1030104.jpg
P1030103.jpg

Wow....very very sweet. Thought of doing the bottle many many times. Commercial "specialty" bottles very expensive. The thought of dragging the damn thing out w/ the swing arms and all prevented me from wanting to do it.

...have a buddy that can get me the same CO2 bottles fairly cheap and that's just a GREAT idea John. Really like it.

Gonna have to copy that one.

me

Sweet :clap:, nice work John I like it :D

haha thats awesome. i have been wanting to do something like that for a while. something like this might be my next thing.

Hey man thats pretty cool. if I park close enough can I bum some air ? :D.

Nice mod you did there.

John, got your message from a Ms. Cormier... I no longer like your air setup :flipoff2:

Bx
;p

What regulator are you using? Someone just gave me a full tank and I wanted to use it for this. How well does it flow? I probably won't mount mine, but use it for a general purpose tank around the camp or the farm.

I have a regular old Victor torch type regulator that I swapped the gas fitting for a CO2 tank fitting. Only have it set for 40# so I have flowed any high volume or pressure through it.

Got it, I will have to see what's available and find out what fittings I need. Can't beat free (especially seeing what a tank would cost).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom