SOLD $8500 96 Locked White Rust Free Toyota Land Cruiser Mississippi (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have for sale a clean rust free basically unmolested 96 locked Cruiser for sale. The only thing done to it is an OME lift, even still has factory radio and third row. I picked this up not to long really as a complete impulse purchase and thinking I would sale my built LX and keep this one in the stable just to have an 80 However, I've come to the conclusion I am getting out of 80s and going to be selling both of them. I spend way too much time on my 60 and 100 to keep two 80s.

This truck has 251k on it. I do not have knowledge of prior service records, but it has a clean car fax. Looks to have had new distributor, brake booster and some other parts added recently. It is super clean and solid, rust free except for a small part under rear windshield ( I hit it was come converter and some paint, but have pictures of before and after). Has small wrinkle in drivers side front fender under side lamp. Cranks right up runs like a champ and blows super cold AC. Please shoot me any questions you may have.

Sold one of my 80s and ready to see this one go to a good home so I can get my 60 to the next level.

UPDATED PRICE: Located in Mississippi. $8500 Firm

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

Last edited:
More Pictures

5.jpg

7.jpg

Some interior shots.

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Replied

A few pics of the underside.

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

12.jpg

Typical oil leaks I’m assuming?

It doesn’t have them all, but I’m sure it wouldn’t hurt to be baselined. They all seem to eventually leak somewhere!

Ready to see this one roll down the road to somebody that can love on it !!!

Bring cash let’s talk...

What happened in the front parking light/driver side?
Can you provide more detail pictures?

I have no idea it was done prior to me. It use to have a brush guard and I think somebody nudge the front drivers of the brush guard. Only photo I have at this time.

FC966B35-43FA-442B-9A7A-EF7807218BE2.png

New price $8500 firm

Would also consider trader or partial trade on 60/62, 100, 40/45, 55 (basically anything not an 80 and is old).... or a 1st gen Tundra with v8.

Last edited:
This truck was check out by @wct49 and his crew for a potential buyer. I have the breakdown of their findings as well!! Can update a serious buyer!

Somebody come buy this thing!!! Comes with new OEM antenna, OME steering stabilizer, Slee second battery tray and wash relcotor, and spare rear drivers door card.....

SOLD Pending Pickup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom