For Sale 80 Series Third Row Seats, Tan Leather (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a set of third row seats from from a 1997 Land Cruiser with Tan Leather. No wear. I've had them out of the truck and stored for the last several years (I have rear drawers). Sorry for not having pictures but they are in storage (will post them later when I get the chance).

I have all the mounting hardware and will include it in the sale. Location is Campbell, CA.

Local pick up or MUD Ship. I'd like to get $150 for them.

Sorry to bother... how much do 3rd row seats weigh? Never had them in mine, are they around 100 pounds like 50 each? I just wanted to know.

Last edited:
Sorry to bother... how much do 3rd row seat weigh? Never had them in mine, are they around 100 pounds like 50 each? I just wanted to know.

100 pounds for the set sounds about right. They are not light by any means.

Still got these. At the very least these are good for patching your leather seats or arm rests. That's probably what I'll use them for if I don't sell them locally. There leather is in practically new condition.

Here are a few pics:
IMG_0862

IMG_0861

In 20-30 years someone will for sure be looking for a pristine set. So maybe we should all hold onto these, or maybe a smart investor should pick them up now while the price is right ;)

GLWTS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom