Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in '80-Series Tech' started by FZJ80ismybaby, Apr 25, 2008.
You're welcome to come by and check it out. Nice and Light
^^^^^ you need to get out(back) more ^^^^^
Huh. Guess now that I think of it I have seen a few out there. I'm coming from the autocross/track car world so not that familiar with the off-roading world yet.
1. Fzj 80
5. Stock for now. Could use front seats or covers and gears for adjusting rack.
Friends and fun in the country .
A little late to the game....
1. Year and model - 1995 FZJ80
2. Name of owner - John
3. Name of rig - Ruby
4. Mileage - 189900
5. Mods...if any - None yet.Still fixing the little stuff
6. How the truck is used - Daily Driver, Weekend Wheeler - Primarily beach and mild trail. NO ROCKS! Been there, Done that.
7. Photo. again...small to save space
1997 Lexus LX450
OME 850Jx863, SCS 17x9, 3.5BS, BFG 35x12,50 KM3's.
Just picked it up 4 weeks ago 100% stock. Did the lift, wheels and tires in 2 weekends. Turned out just how I wanted it.
Some DD and some weekend wheeler.
Exactly what I want........ May have some new 33's for sale soon...