Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in '80-Series Tech' started by FZJ80ismybaby, Apr 25, 2008.
Stock for now
what bumper is that?
Hi! I love that spare tire holder. Where can I get one here in the United States?
3. Undecided at present - have owned less than 1 month. Thinking this rig is probably male - too much shouting and grunting for a lady name
5. 3" OME heavy sprung lift, ARB Deluxe bull bar, Warn 8000 winch, Con Ferr roof rack
6. Adventure - take my two sons to the woods
1. 1996 FZJ80
5. ARB front bumper. Roof rack, off roading lights, snorkel, flares removed. 2.5" OME lift on 33" Nitto Terra Grapplers.
6. Primarily my daily driver, with some off roading and camping
1. 1997 40th Anniversary
5. 3” OME sitting on 36” Toyo Open Country MTs, ARB front bull bar.
6. Family vehicle/my DD to work, gets me to secluded fishing/surfing/beaches/hunting areas. Several mods to come.
Thurston (goes by the nickname Thursty)
No mods yet, but I won't be able to resist the urge for much longer
One of three daily drivers -- also is my truck for dirty work
It's about 3:30 AM, so I won't go out to take a picture, but Thurston is a beauty! He looks like Dylan the Villain's rig on page 130.
it'll be pretty Thirsty with that armor, every time you try to pass a gas station.
1. 94 FZJ80 (December 93 build date) bought it in '97
5. Mods...see sig line for most of them
6. was daily driver for a few years, then I blew the HG and found 'MUD on a search one day. Now it's been to Utah, Death Valley and thru the Rubicon 5 times and other places.
7. Photo. This years Wagon run, I let my 10 year old son drive for a bit.
3. White rhino
5. Mods.. stock height, black steel wheels, snorkel, ARB front bumper, 12k badlands winch, cheap radio. Old school K.C lights. All done by previous owner. I'm the second owner
6. DD, camping, light 4wheeling, hunting, project
how come you have 2 fairleads on your bumper?
He was gonna put it on the swingout for a spare but some asshat put a tire there.... Muggles.
3. Aptly named “ Everglades crusher” by my 4 yr old
5. 35’s, Baja roof rack, ome lift
6. Weekend outings, light 4 wheelin, camping
My 1st post. Have been reading A LOT. This forum is great!
1. 1995 FZJ80 - UK market RHD 4.5 petrol auto, diff locks as standard, beige leather inside
2. Me - Andy
3. 80 - "Fluffy" - reg plate ends in FLF
4. 102,000 miles - just run in.
5. Mods - nope, nothing to shout about. New Yoko G015 all round, Monroe shox, Pioneer DAB stereo, retrimmed stock steering wheel, just little stuff.
6. On-road 99%. Dog wagon, kid carrier, builders truck, and carbon-offsetting against my wife's EV.
Sorry about crap pic!
Yeah. It was like that when I bought it. I was just as confused as you. Good news. It's not there any longer. I need a cool license plate there...
1. 1997 FZJ80 - Just picked up on 11/17/18
3. Full Name: 'Bruiser the Blue Land Cruiser'; Nickname: 'Bruiser'
4. He'll pass 259k mi after the trip over the mountains this Thanksgiving weekend (First time driving Bruiser in the snow); Engine rebuilt @190k
5. All done by previous owner: OME lift (2.5"?) & stabilizer, removed factory steps and roof rack, bull bar
6. DD on my awesome 70mi round trip commute in Seattle traffic!
1. 1993 FZJ80
2. Nam N.
5. TJM Aluminum Bumper, Custom Sliders, OME Suspension, 35" KO2, and more to come....
6. Camping and Trailing
I’ve never heard of an aluminum bumper???