Registry 80 Series Registry (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 96 FZJ80
2. Bill Middlebrook
3. Wolfgang
4. 143,000
5. Winch, 305's, OME lift. Installing new ARB lockers, 4.56, Magnacharger, long range tank, 4x4labs rear bumper, snorkel...
6. Any way I want :steer:.

IMG_4690.JPG

IMG_4754.JPG

IMG_5319.JPG

IMG_5677.JPG

@StinkyPig more pics when she's done! Looks great even on jack stands

I was pondering the idea of having something for the 80 series guys, and hijacking the idea from the 100's and 60's about a registery or picture album in the sticky section. So...here goes, hopefully we'll get it moved to the sticky.

1. Year and model
2. Name of owner
3. Name of rig
4. Mileage
5. Mods...if any
6. How the truck is used
7. Photo. again...small to save space :)

Yeah... if you look in the 60 registery, there is nothing really different between the two, but might as well give us something to do with our endless nights on Mud. Haha

This is not anything like the ROTW, this is for everyone and anyone who wants to show us their rig. Feel free to. That's why its here. Well...now anyway's.
how do we even post to the topic of this

Just picked up a 80s Lc
Year 92
Owner Drew
Mileage 118k miles
Name gasoholic rhino
I just picked up a 80 series Lc . It's not in my possession as of now but it'll be here soon. I have own a few yota in the past but I own a 2000 ls400 2006 ls430 2002 lx470 and the 92 Lc . I am from the red clay state of Ga. I choose Toyota and the Lc for one main reason reliability. That's priority and comfort is next . That's why Toyota Lc and Lexus are the best for those two options. Everyone around me owns a Lc or Lx470 or 450 so it's not a stranger to me at all. I'm glad to be a part of this crowd . One reason I picked the 92 is because I like the old 4 speed tranission more than the new stuff . I own a 5 speed and 6 speed Ls so I'm not into the quirky shift in Toyota ...

1. 1995 FZJ80 factory lockers
2. Josh Commons
3.Shxt Box
4.216xxx
5. Deflared/bedlinered, 3" OME J springs, Slee castor correction plates, snorkel, 35" Nitto MT's on 18" rims-soon to be 35" on 17" black steel FJC rims. OPOR sliders on order, NWTI front bumper on order, Warn M8000 waiting to be installed, 4x4 labs rear bumper in the near future, Viper remote start/keyless entry
6. daily driver, weekend rock crawler, adventure kid hauler

fzj80.JPG

That cargo is awesome!!!! Love it!!!

Newb here! I've always been a 4Runner/Tacoma guy, but this is my first LC. So far so good, lots of miles, but it runs like a top and was meticulously taken care of. I hope to get it out more once the weather warms up.

1. Year and model: 1993 FZJ80
2. Name of owner: Chris
3. Name of rig: Pending ;)
4. Mileage: 334K
5. Mods: Metal Tech sliders, ARB bumper, Warn Winch, OME 2.5 lift, custom rear bumper, White Line Sway bars, Iron Pig skid plates, rear airbags, and BFG Mud Terrains.
6. How the truck is used: It's done the Rubicon twice, but I'd like to make it an Expedition style rig.
15241993_10210463643444122_6960720629069603862_n.jpg

Hello everyone. I've been browsing the forums for some time now and finally decided it was time to make an account! This is my first 80 and I am in love. Have a very long, and a little too expensive list for future upgrades :). Thanks to you all for the insight and useful forums!

1. Year and model : 1996 LX450
2. Name of owner : Jeff
3. Name of rig : Lexus, Cruiser, "Big Lexus"
4. Mileage : 160k
5. Mods : ARB Front bumper, LED lights, stock stereo replacement - (lots of mods planned... just need the $$$)
6. How the truck is used : DD, Overlander, "make the friends jealous" car.

H8MUD.jpg

IMG_00311.jpg

1. 94 FZJ80
3. No name yet
4. 95.5k (for real)
5. So far just a CDL switch, Harrop e-lockers front/rear with stock switch (dash lights work too), a new Pioneer head unit/Alpine amp, and 285 KO2's
6. My Colorado truck. Not a rock crawler, but a truck that goes everywhere I need to go.

IMG_2625.JPG

1991 FJ80 (Mighty 3FE!!)
Tommy Hanson
The Le-Vel Cruiser
Mileage UNKNOWN (odom stopped @ 208K)

Mods: ("Swaps" listed below from 2nd '91 fj80 I bought for parts)

New O2 Sensors
New PCV and Hose
New Vacuum Hoses/Corrections
All New Belts
A/C Leaks Repaired & R134a Converted
New Starter
New Power Steering Pump
Dual Battery (YellowTop Aux)
Swapped Throttle Body
Swapped Intake Manifold
Swapped OEM Air Intake/Cleaner
Swapped Fuel Pump
New Sock and Filter
Repaired Radiator Petcock Leak
New Engine Coolant Temp Sensor
New Cold Start Sensor
Repaired Water Temp Sensor
New Spark Plugs
New Wires
New Dist. Cap
New Rotor
New Throttle Position Sensor
All New Relays w/ back-ups
Extended Dif Breathers to Engine Bay
Cleaned Air Idle Control
Swapped Heater Core
Reconnected All Heater Hoses
Swapped Entire Dash Assembly
New Doorman Front Window Motors
Repaired All Doors Vapor Barriers
All New Sway Bar Bushings
Cabin LED Lights
OBD Repairs - 22, 28, 51, 41
Minor Rust R&R
Minor Fender Flare Repairs & Silicone Sealed
Painted Flat Camo Tan (Was Black)
Rear Tint Darkened
Window Vent Visors
Yakima Gutter Bars
THULE Rocket Roof Carrier
Confer Safari Basket
Center console 400W Inverter + 4 USB
LED Aux Fog lights
LED Aux Rock lights
LED Aux Reverse lights
Kevlar Body lining
Custom Rear Cargo System

And plenty still on the To Do List....

Used as DD, Expedition, Hunting, Camping and Offroading

Screenshot_2017-01-01-21-11-24.png

Pretty much ALL work was done from research and help from you all in this amazing ih8mud community...thank you all!

Hey guys, new member here. My name's Matt, I live in Snohomish county Washington. I had a 97 Land Cruiser but totalled it and now have a 97 LX450 with 240k on it. It's all stock besides the aftermarket head unit.

Since I bought it last October I've replaced
-plugs, wires, cap, rotor, distributor o-ring
-water pump, thermostat, fan clutch, radiator
- block engine coolant temp sensor
-drive belts
- replaced broken headlight/corner lamp car came with
- BF Goodrich all-terrain KO2's
- cleaned up the paint real good

Future plans relatively soon are
-rebuilding the knuckles
- OME 2.5" & 33'S
- bumpers, sliders, winch.

Future plans a little further out are v8 or 4bt swap and replacing the ripped leather seats

I've got a clogged drain hole I need to clear out this week that I just noticed after washing it and rain.

I bought the car as a daily driver so I don't have to beat up my GS300 that I'm swapping a 2jzgte into. I use the LX to get to mountains for snowboarding and shooting and would like to take it on trails once I lift it.

View attachment 1248026

View attachment 1248029
Nice truck. I have the LX450. You said you have the BF Goodrich all-terrain KO2's. What size are they. I've been looking for some all-terrains to give my truck the height of yours in the picture

1. 1991
2. Tyler
3. Super snail
4. 277k
5. Ome 2.5" lift kit, 35" mickey Thompson bajas
6. I use it to get to locations that I want to metal detect but don't want to walk/hike there

0115171455_zps79da2aaf.jpg

Title came in last week so now it's officially mine. Got this truck from my brother whom had it sitting since it had a little boo boo in the front left corner. He got it from the original owner when it was only 3 years old. Has used it since then till about 3 years ago. Now I put a new inner fender, core support, radiator and fresh battery. She fired right up. I will give it some tlc and see how she treats me.

1. 1996 FZJ80
2. Frank
3. No rig name
4. 161k
5. Custom painted inner fender... lol
6. Yard vehicle and camping hopefully

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom