Vendor 80 Series Late Model Leather Steering Wheel Kits in Tan or Grey (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MScruiser

obsessive-compulsive oppositional-defiant wise-ass
Threads
I am selling leather steering wheel kits to recover your old, discolored, and worn out leather. These kits ARE NOT simply wraps that cover up the old leather; they completely replace the old.

They are made here in Mississippi, from Italian leather. The leather is smooth, and supple. The kits come with the appropriate color nylon string, and a curved needle.

You can try doing the sewing yourself, or pay an upholstery shop to do it for you. Either way, this kit will save you lots of money.

I spent a great amount of time and money trying (successfully) to find the correct shade of brown or grey that Toyota originally used. I think this is what sets my kits apart from the other kits on the market. If you look at the pictures on their websites, you can see that the leather is not the correct shade, and sticks out like a sore thumb.

These kits are also competitively priced. At $135 shipped, they are around 20% cheaper than the competition.

If you are interested in a kit, please send me a private message, or you can even respond to this thread.

Below are a few pictures:

Grey:
grey 1.jpg

Grey
grey 2.jpg

Oak (tan)
oak 1.jpg

Last edited:
if this was available 6 months ago, i would have jumped on this immediately. color match and price and full pattern over the spokes makes this a no brainer. amazing job.

now if only someone could make a gear shift replacement piece......

if this was available 6 months ago, i would have jumped on this immediately. color match and price and full pattern over the spokes makes this a no brainer. amazing job.

now if only someone could make a gear shift replacement piece......

Ive got the correct leather in hand, and am in the process of getting a template made. You and a BUNCH of other people have texted me wanting one. I too need one! Hopefully a few weeks out on that project!

This thing is so fine. My 13 year old noticed the replacement within mins of picking him up in the carpool line - "Whoa, that steering wheel is nice looking!" My only concern is that it makes the rest of my rig stand out cause the wheel cover is so clean. The install is pretty tedious to get it looking this tight. If you lack patience required to sit for a couple several hours to stitch this thing up then I'd suggest you ask a friend for a hand. Totally worth the time and energy though. Feels so much better than the old one.

Get it. You deserve it.

IMG_2209.JPG
IMG_4843.JPG

This thing is so fine. My 13 year old noticed the replacement within mins of picking him up in the carpool line - "Whoa, that steering wheel is nice looking!" My only concern is that it makes the rest of my rig stand out cause the wheel cover is so clean. The install is pretty tedious to get it looking this tight. If you lack patience required to sit for a couple several hours to stitch this thing up then I'd suggest you ask a friend for a hand. Totally worth the time and energy though. Feels so much better than the old one.

Get it. You deserve it.

View attachment 1831827 View attachment 1831828

Thanks man!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom