For Sale 80 Series Landcruiser roof rack - SF Bay Area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
I made a new roof rack to better fit the Alu-Cab RTT. I could have modified this one but it was easier to start from scratch. This was one of the first things I had ever made for my truck so it is not perfect but its a strong light weight roof rack. I bent everything myself. Outside tube is .12 thickness. Painted black. Tabs all the way around for lights. You just need to buy the gamiviti gutter towers (3 pairs of them). Dimensions 48 inches x 79 inches. Comes with the axe shovel mount.

DOES NOT COME WITH SHOVEL, AXE, LIGHT OR GAMIVITI TOWERS.

$240 OBO

IMG_7123.jpeg

IMG_7324.jpeg

IMG_7125.jpeg

IMG_7124.jpeg

Be carefull with this seller , Only uses Mud to sell his thing’s and is not a man of his words!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Being deficient at spelling and grammar does not change the fact that I am proud to be part of a community that looks out for each other. and not just here to sell parts.
Like I said, be careful of this seller !!!!!!!

Being deficient at spelling and grammar does not change the fact that I am proud to be part of a community that looks out for each other. and not just here to sell parts.
Like I said, be careful of this seller !!!!!!!

Rich it is not just your spelling and grammar. It is how you formulate your thoughts.

The simple truth is you tried to push me around when you wanted my Icons. I bet you hate people that push back because almost a year later you are still at it.

People can use this forum however they want. You try warning others, but you are just making a case against yourself. You can sing your song all day but all you are doing is showing people how crazy you are. You are an unreasonable person and that is why I do not deal with you. Have you even considered what I am selling?

I also bet you will try to have the last word.

New Price $100
*to prove no one cares

Last edited:
Rich it is not just your spelling and grammar. It is how you formulate your thoughts.

The simple truth is you tried to push me around when you wanted my Icons. I bet you hate people that push back because almost a year later you are still at it.

People can use this forum however they want. You try warning others, but you are just making a case against yourself. You can sing your song all day but all you are doing is showing people how crazy you are. You are an unreasonable person and that is why I do not deal with you. Have you even considered what I am selling?

I also bet you will try to have the last word.

New Price $100
*to prove no one cares
It's not about getting the last word. It's about integrity and I have always lived my life with it.
I did not try to push you around when I came to buy your Icons. I brought the amount of cash we agreed on, and that was after we agreed on a price and then I agreed to let you keep some of the parts I was not going to use. That right I'm a nice Guy. You on the other hand did not bring all the parts you said you would.
You could have went and got the parts if you really had them but you refused. You expected to pay you in full and accept less then all the parts.
I have never said not to buy from you or called you names. I simply said be careful, yet you have called me a Troll, crazy, pushy and unreasonable.
On top of that you think your a psychologist, knowing how I formulate my thoughts.
Lowering your price proves nothing other then you want it gone.
Saying on one cares proves you know nothing about this site. It's all about sharing knowledge, and the people definitely look out for each other.
Cheers

It's not about getting the last word. It's about integrity and I have always lived my life with it.
I did not try to push you around when I came to buy your Icons. I brought the amount of cash we agreed on, and that was after we agreed on a price and then I agreed to let you keep some of the parts I was not going to use. That right I'm a nice Guy. You on the other hand did not bring all the parts you said you would.
You could have went and got the parts if you really had them but you refused. You expected to pay you in full and accept less then all the parts.
I have never said not to buy from you or called you names. I simply said be careful, yet you have called me a Troll, crazy, pushy and unreasonable.
On top of that you think your a psychologist, knowing how I formulate my thoughts.
Lowering your price proves nothing other then you want it gone.
Saying on one cares proves you know nothing about this site. It's all about sharing knowledge, and the people definitely look out for each other.
Cheers

I really do not know why you would want to re-live this.

You have a few things mixed up.

One of the parts you are referring to are the pressed in bushings. During our phone conversation, I offered to press them out. You said you did not care about them since you had already installed the wits-end casters plates. The other part was the coil spacer (honest mistake on my part but was not discussed until we met). I offered you multiple solutions that included shaving $30 off the agreed price (~$20 part from Icon). Sending the brand-new spacers directly to you while shipping you the used spacer pair. Both the bushings and the spacers were not in the photos I sent you or in the Mud post. After you essentially stared me down for ~40 mins while you ate a cannoli. I did not have any more time to spend with you; I had to get back to the office to finish some projects. To be honest I was not about to bring a crazy person to my house. I can see I made the right choice. You came to get the price you wanted (hence pushy and unreasonable) and that is probably how much cash you had. Trolling and crazy is self-explanatory. I also remember some resentment because I brought my 4runner and not my 80.

You say that I am not a man of my word. I am not going to have you bully or slander me. This whole thing is silly and you really need to get over what you think happened between us. I sold the Icons with no issues with a different buyer. You are the only person on Mud that seems to have a problem with me.

No one cares because we are just going back and forth over nothing.

I really do not know why you would want to re-live this.

You have a few things mixed up.

One of the parts you are referring to are the pressed in bushings. During our phone conversation, I offered to press them out. You said you did not care about them since you had already installed the wits-end casters plates. The other part was the coil spacer (honest mistake on my part but was not discussed until we met). I offered you multiple solutions that included shaving $30 off the agreed price (~$20 part from Icon). Sending the brand-new spacers directly to you while shipping you the used spacer pair. Both the bushings and the spacers were not in the photos I sent you or in the Mud post. After you essentially stared me down for ~40 mins while you ate a cannoli. I did not have any more time to spend with you; I had to get back to the office to finish some projects. To be honest I was not about to bring a crazy person to my house. I can see I made the right choice. You came to get the price you wanted (hence pushy and unreasonable) and that is probably how much cash you had. Trolling and crazy is self-explanatory. I also remember some resentment because I brought my 4runner and not my 80.

You say that I am not a man of my word. I am not going to have you bully or slander me. This whole thing is silly and you really need to get over what you think happened between us. I sold the Icons with no issues with a different buyer. You are the only person on Mud that seems to have a problem with me.

No one cares because we are just going back and forth over nothing.
You lie and you assume, I had all the cash. You did not have all the part. You did not offer to shaving any money off. Plane and simple.

Like I said buyer beware.

I'm DONE

You lie and you assume, I had all the cash. You did not have all the part. You did not offer to shaving any money off. Plane and simple.

Like I said buyer beware.

I'm DONE

You can twist the story however you want. But do not call me a liar. You gave me some BS about a trip that you wanted to go on (creating urgency). I told you I would have the spacer to you by mid-week. I shaved off the original amount. I ended the sale because I went above and beyond.

I am not going to have people like you bully on Mud or any other forum. You say “Like I said buyer beware” but you are the one people should be worried about. You are right about one thing, it is “plain and simple*” I sold the shocks with no issues on Mud with photos of everything it came with it.

I also await the day that you are actually done because I do not think I will see it.

Why did I open this? :bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom