80 Series General Tech and Classifieds

WTB a cleanish, sub 200k miles, ‘91-92 3FE FJ80. Stock is better. Prefer white.

Have a new engine, unlocked ‘94 80 on 35”s, a triple locked 80 with 300k and 315”s, and a 2011 Tundra if you want to add cash.

66B23B84-9B1C-40E5-A205-5B33CFCE37AB.jpeg

That’s the least expensive Land Cruiser out there. You should have no problem finding one.
Guy has a pretty clean one local, 175k, but the AC repairs and a couple of other little things make it not worth it. $1000-1500 on these trucks prices gets a lot more vehicle.

jfz80

Spicy
SILVER Star

Clean looking stock n locked 80 in your neck of the woods

Is anyone tripping over an 80 series steering box in their garage? Do you want to get that leaky mess out of your garage and into someone else's?

If so, hit me up. I needs. Obviously just in time to miss Crawl shipping :lol:

FJ60Cam

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star

Is anyone tripping over an 80 series steering box in their garage? Do you want to get that leaky mess out of your garage and into someone else's?

If so, hit me up. I needs. Obviously just in time to miss Crawl shipping :lol:
I'll have one soon. Not only does it leak, but it has twisted splines! Free shipping, too.

FJ60Cam

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star

Tempting. Would you run that on the road? The leaks are an easy fix but I'm not sure how lucky I feel.
Would I or have I been driving it on the road like that for the past three years? :D

I’ve since bought another box that I’m sending off to be rebuilt with a 105 shaft. I think the splines on that one are straight - you’re welcome to the shaft from that box if you’re going in.

Would I or have I been driving it on the road like that for the past three years? :D

I’ve since bought another box that I’m sending off to be rebuilt with a 105 shaft. I think the splines on that one are straight - you’re welcome to the shaft from that box if you’re going in.

Dope. Holler when you getter off

FJ60Cam

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star

Anybody sitting on any rebuildable-core quality 1FZs? Or even just a complete block or head? Can be any year.

Top Bottom