For Sale 80-series front mud flaps without running boards

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
These front mud flaps are for use on the 1993-1997 80 series / fj80 / fzj80 when the running boards are removed. Used in fair condition.

$80 including shipping to the contiguous United States.

flaps.jpg

Last edited:
Were these pulled from your 96? I have heard they are different on the 91/92. Can you confirm this?

The 91-92 have narrower/smaller flares. So they use different part numbers.

Interested. Took my running boards off the 94 a few months ago and like the look except for this sticking out.....assume that these utilize this for attachment? Can the flaps be painted?
front mud flap.JPG

Interested. Took my running boards off the 94 a few months ago and like the look except for this sticking out.....assume that these utilize this for attachment? Can the flaps be painted?

That is exactly what mine looked like before I removed the flares. (I have a photo on my phone - can email it to you if you'd like.) These mud flaps attach to (and cover) that tab sticking down. Required bolts are included.

They're look like they're made of the same material as the rear mud flaps. I probably wouldn't paint them, but they should match the rears.

Definitely interested in these. I'll take second dibs if jtoobe doesn't take them

Thanks PM sent!

**** SOLD ****

I carry the new Genuine Toyota flap with great price if you are looking for a set. =)

Anyone still have a set for sale?

Do you have a pair available??? What is the price with shipping to Doral - Florida? Do you have any pictures?

Yup in stock, sorry didn't see this.

Anyone still have any front mud flaps for sale? Used is fine..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom