80 Series Flip up Gullwing windows again.... Who's in? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I love mine! Easily one of my favorite mods. Quick question though, as a personal preference I’d like to add a lifting strut to mine. Did you do any research when considering adding them to your panels? I was just looking for a recommendation or just a good place to start to find the right size, strength etc...

Thanks!

Thanks for the product support and we do find other owners love our window just as much. We have looked adding and using struts but have not found a way to do it reliability without adding another hinge, using two strut, and still keep a price point most can afford. The trade off aside from cost by adding struts would be limits on the usable open and more mechanics needing space when close. We dont sell enough windows to be able to justify the added cost and the R&D time to made the option possible at this time.

Increasing our Gullwing Flip Up windows inventory for the holiday season
Follow me on Instagram for special pricing ► LandCruiserPhil (@landcruiserphil) • Instagram photos and videos

onbteGZmoyWkx2abE1MOhCE9D4qCpFjsjyqJUI4GyETiJkmwn9xmAASHGZnv_BSSCweoSKVhvHtPSL7LnoCvPrNnVrCyM_JZPzql3RXExA5oui_T-8gmNL1enjoQXVLdGraGYz603Pfd6aWQrO2D5Topsy861pcHDF66kU1zDVs1TrhGGmu-YBP58wTkjcYFgGmlgSv9anU-9RE5En_gtoMA5uDfQklAyz8pHFn0bBuQBBvbIKOmsRxiye9jk0nYD9PDU7Rtrug7Tcg2ZLQu2e0LJLP92jKP_-HsLmhslOehZbusdVrYpCTcrimS59we3V83iNc4k3Cg9kDLHo4oOqNtgeCAqoFgC-CyKFTqfu6V607soxd6n4KFs0xnQ6pZGG0Fq6VgybHEb4lprFfByG578ClsYgJtnKUqRjcwv-NW-K7P6WF-EEvHGoaIyX3da8TRFczCeRLpBbIv1a_pQNleoM7d2U2GLen6V3bDWysWQgjgYxshqZdjleUnVQLK5sTJ_WDpaA4l4C8sKYG82vXnUAGQ0xh3LM3bdKgwLGfGBTRvjvsmyumOLamY9ilXIJCRCbCbmZf9Ah16Y_X5rVDYEi4hq3rmCTA-GqE0e2A=w1185-h888-no

Hello there. I am interested on a passenger side kit for my FJ80 1996, can you quote me with shipping address to ZIP 92231 please.. looks very nice.. and will love to install one before my trip to Cabo in november

Hello there. I am interested on a passenger side kit for my FJ80 1996, can you quote me with shipping address to ZIP 92231 please.. looks very nice.. and will love to install one before my trip to Cabo in november

In stock order today it will be at your door in 2-3 days :)

LandCruiserProducts.com ◄ clickable link also in my sig at the bottom of the post

ALWAYS FREE SHIPPING (48 states) ON EVERYTHING - The way it should be!

Only one Gullwing Flip Up Window remains at the current pricing. The next run will reflect pricing increases due to steel and aluminum tariffs. Next run will not be available until June at the earliest. Lots of product testing underway.;)

D
Only one Gullwing Flip Up Window remains at the current pricing. The next run will reflect pricing increases due to steel and aluminum tariffs. Next run will not be available until June at the earliest. Lots of product testing underway.;)
Diver or passenger side?

Many in stock but because of my product testing:) schedule shipping will limited until the end of the year. Im in town for the next couple weeks then gone for the rest of the year except for a few days. Order today if you want to be guaranteed a Gullwing before the end of the year.

bRLc_W6_DWqcbdeR7DDEW0S9LV-5oPq1Qn7jucwIT2TugYRSgCqEBKxZGLSYJJaJm9fAgb2ZbF2jMuQNuRsKwUH2aKPmIdu1tMG4YQCol9I95y4sJ_Ws8ie_JNQdJAEBMo7u7Yhe7HVNy_XeFDO7-xEBfQCtx1slQdSIChhVmlnbHDKgFRM0RY8PxGv2iBaVGfPAklWeGDzHgN8AUggpFsLnPYwqwXlt0GyxJSgJWEvOPoQqG33vfUIJmG41gPfdRuM6rlyqMGAvkiqsD2PFQGXJA_nAgkoBXeSp3_y25928NShe5NSuekvpAQG9Fu6iy0hBFC7tEQt6e7abL6rIqBn_obj3KCbu-K_lvjXzwbk4TZBRQSQNIUE5vXLcFLBQt5BOcht9PKNzyBcpE6PiF7PHnDIH_E004Ec6zwlfRbszVQFli58FcX8w-dX6jIDz-GtOx4r00qYjT5YJxPFVNriJ6CfYOFIdTPtNSgIWTUXUq8j5emhhClQEFwE774c_16DpkkxNiWkw5EcHsrQVRBrdFXCwi3pNmIGreE6iw-xy9Symn-xoR7nUrsftJ6eVksfNIwFPs80xzthqgLATxXZcgC5jrj6qKn4uDTKTBLN86-4HR1JKR9ckgKEvtz1a4IeYZipOoh62ACnV5o9o7v33Mg=w1251-h939-no

Last edited:
I have heard that it might be possible to find something like this that uses the factory window and allows it to flip up or still slide. Anyone know any details of that?

I don’t think so, there was another option for a short period but was about twice the cost as these. The best option in my opinion, if you need or want to be able to slide a rear window open and closed, then put one of these on one side and leave the other side OEM.

I have heard that it might be possible to find something like this that uses the factory window and allows it to flip up or still slide. Anyone know any details of that?

This may be what you were looking for but I am not sure that these are still being shipped or made.

For the money and ease of use plus the ability to go back if you wanted I would go LandCruiserPhil route 100%. Best service and best price

This may be what you were looking for but I am not sure that these are still being shipped or made.

For the money and ease of use plus the ability to go back if you wanted I would go LandCruiserPhil route 100%. Best service and best price

Thanks @Saddletramp

Wagongear is still making Gullwing windows although he does not stock any. He does use single pane euro glass, not the slider.

Phil’s gullwing windows are an excellent product. I can’t recommend them enough. If my dog didn’t love sticking her head out of the factory slider window I would have one of Phil’s gullwing windows on both sides.

Phil’s gullwing windows are an excellent product. I can’t recommend them enough. If my dog didn’t love sticking her head out of the factory slider window I would have one of Phil’s gullwing windows on both sides.

Thanks for the support and yes our windows have been lab approved.

Gullwing lab approved.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom