SOLD 80 Series 40th Anniversary Emblems / Black Trim (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Hello All

Needing some help pricing these. I pulled the 4wd emblem, the big Toyota grill emblem and a pair of the 40s myself off of a 40th Anniversary years ago and bought the other items years ago as well. I can’t recall what I paid for these so any help on current market value appreciated. Thanks.

B294EF29-B3B1-42FC-BE88-69D41148F040.jpeg

5DF0C12B-7935-4F40-8CB6-120C7E862A4B.jpeg

Last edited:
Hello All

Needing some help pricing these. I pulled the 4wd emblem, the big Toyota grill emblem and a pair of the 40s myself off of a 40th Anniversary years ago and bought the other items years ago as well. I can’t recall what I paid for these so any help on current market value appreciated. Thanks.

View attachment 3412723

View attachment 3412724
A friend of mine makes aftermarket and sells them for $20. Really just up to you and a wanting buyer tho. I would personally be interested in buying the lot if you are wanting to offload them.

A friend of mine makes aftermarket and sells them for $20. Really just up to you and a wanting buyer tho. I would personally be interested in buying the lot if you are wanting to offload them.
I’ve been thinking about these badges. Can you ask your friend to make me a couple of custom badges that instead of 40 it reads….wait for it…..80!

I’m interested in the “40” logos on the front DS and PS. Shoot me a PM and price

look at his track record. Not dependable in my opinion. I won’t send him my money.
See post #2 of this thread

All - I was traveling in Europe and just got back late last week. As originally posted, I was trying to get help on pricing these items. Took some time to collect and filter responses. Based on feedback received, here is where I am at on pricing for these - all plus shipping (I ship USPS in a flat rate box so the cost is known).

Big Toyota Grill Emblem $30
Small Toyota Deck Emblem $40
4WD Emblem $45
Toyota nameplate Emblem $25
40th Badges (only selling 2 sets - I am keeping the set that is taped together in the pics) $100 per set of 2

@wma86, you were the first to message on buying these. Are you still interested? If so, please send a message back. I will follow-up with members, in order of interest, after hearing from @wma86.

Thanks in advance for everyone's patience. As it turns out, I way overpaid for these in the past and I was genuinely looking for advice on pricing as all my transactions on here have been great and fair. To that end, if you do really look at my track record, I have sold a number of items on here and have purchased a lot as well. All transactions went very well.

Thanks, Matt

I am not interested in the front badge for the grille and am only wanting one set of the 40th side fender emblems, so if someone else wants to claim the front and other set of 40th feel free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom