80 Crawler (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is so 2005. The discussion, the attitude, the exemplary notion of vehicle and driver interface.

This logic has been around for a long time;

Where is Drexx and the Ultimate 80 (that Ken Hanna took over); and then Amando bringing a 100 through the Con almost 15 years ago now. The NorCal crew were doing this s*** almost 20 years ago now… @Cruiserdrew @alvarorb @NorCalDoug etc.

These guys were doing those stuff— “wheeling an 80” through the Con, Dusy, Fordyce— 20 years ago now.

None of this s*** is new; it’s just that the characters change now. And no one has a f***ing memory and new people show up saying they got big old balllz.

Same old s***, same old stories. Ad infinitum.
I’m trying to make those who came before me proud🫡

My trucks not ready!! :confused:
1689916450313.png

Geez @OGBeno You Know history repeats itself 🤷‍♂️

Just newer Guy's having fun !!

So y-all are saying the rest of the drivers suck ?

Marco I don't think there was any luck involved as I made just as easy three years ago on 37s

I know there driver skills involved but come on theirs several other platform in the video all know to be good rock crawlers and all but one struggles.

You have to give the 80 some credibility as a crawler.
Just teasing you. I will be at the Rubicon/Sierra Trek in 2 weeks. Maybe I will give soup bowl a try. My brother made it up on 37s in 1 try too, but that was all luck i think and lots of right foot...lol

So, you'll be ready in a couple of weekends right?

Right??

Got a build thread? I wanna see what you've done with those crossmembersc and link mounts
Sweet Build

So y-all are saying the rest of the drivers suck ?

I know there driver skills involved but come on theirs several other platform in the video all know to be good rock crawlers and all but one struggles.

You have to give the 80 some credibility as a crawler.

Buddy, I could run my 80 through that section and you would swear up and down that the 80 can't wheel its way out of a paper bag :lol: :lol:

Nice driving, and yes the 80 continues to impress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom