79fj40 on 80 chassis!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Slowly moving forward

IMG_8879.webp
 
O ya. Be cool if i can get the big window as a slide window just like in picture

View attachment 4222294
I made long sliding rear windows for mine.
Cobbled together some double track weatherstripping and filler.
Do not recommend if you want it really pretty or original/factory looking. But it is practical to me, and it’s held up a couple of years and 13k miles. Maybe someday I’ll revisit the pretty part.
 
Great read, thanks for posting!
Now I have a great recipe for my parts rigs, 1970’fj40 + 97’ FZJ80 = FZJ45 pickup!
Great work !!!
Kinda like @Tank5 UZJ45! The”Milk Truck”
IMG_5136.webp
 
Great read, thanks for posting!
Now I have a great recipe for my parts rigs, 1970’fj40 + 97’ FZJ80 = FZJ45 pickup!
Great work !!!
Kinda like @Tank5 UZJ45! The”Milk Truck”
View attachment 4224607
I’ve got the makings of one sitting at my yard. Locker chassis with 1fz manual and fj45 body… it will probably sit for another year before I do anything with it.
 
Back
Top Bottom