For Sale 78 FJ40 Front Steel Doors in Great Shape in NJ Have NO Problem SHIPPiNG (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FJ40 MATT

SILVER Star
Threads
Selling a pair of 78 fj40 front steel doors off a truck I had. The doors are in nice shape and still have the factory brown paint under the awful purple rain paint job. The passenger side door is in great shape and had no rust or rot as you can see in the pictures. The driver side door is in good shape as well and has very little rust and rot along the inside bottom edge towards the one side. You can only see it from the inside and should be a easy repair. Both doors come complete with glass, door panels and handles. Both windows goes up and down on both doors. If you have any questions or want to stop by let me know. I don't mind shipping them fastenal as long as you pay for the shipping and line it up.

Sold

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
More pictures

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

More pics

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Bump

T t t

Bump

bump

Last edited:
Rust and rips great shape ? I guess 25lbs overweight would be excellent shape. I feel better when looking in the mirror

New member rapidtool has 4 doors for $2000 in solid fair most excellent condition in case anyone was wondering

Bump

Last edited:
Bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom