Builds 75’ Rust O’mod to Restomod (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

More drivers side fender repair.

E81163AF-626B-4957-AB5F-8DB9C8D5C7F9.jpeg

34A885D3-62BC-4900-8123-28E402EE1F82.jpeg

0FB9D4B3-A3AC-4705-897E-C68F7C973538.jpeg

If you can patch panels you can paint, not thst hard, single stage is easy, hard part is the body work, just takes alot of time...

Man this bodywork/welding is just pure magic to me. Blows my mind! Excellent work, I'm envious...

Letterman, you are not lucky enough that the Saginaw power steering will bolt right on. You will need one of my steering drive shafts with built-in slip yokes, and you will want to get a copy of the Downey Off Road power steering installation instruction sheets that are posted here on Mud.

You seriously need to get rid of the front "coil-over" shocks.

Since you got such a bad deal on the Limited Slip, if you want I will take it and return the 25 bucks you paid for it to you.

I noticed you have a Holley carburetor, sooooo take a look at ebay #263540706036, and especially look at all the photos and drawings in that listing.

Letterman, you are not lucky enough that the Saginaw power steering will bolt right on. You will need one of my steering drive shafts with built-in slip yokes, and you will want to get a copy of the Downey Off Road power steering installation instruction sheets that are posted here on Mud.

You seriously need to get rid of the front "coil-over" shocks.

Since you got such a bad deal on the Limited Slip, if you want I will take it and return the 25 bucks you paid for it to you.

I noticed you have a Holley carburetor, sooooo take a look at ebay #263540706036, and especially look at all the photos and drawings in that listing.

Hey thanks for the info. Where would I buy one of your kits from? I already have new shocks waiting to go on the front as well as a Weber 38. Working the body while i can and the weather agrees. Shoot me a pm so i can buy your stuff.

I'm def tempted...I will be looking around. I'm sure my attempts at welding would look like a bag of warts.

Even if they do an angle grinder smooths them right out.

True...nothing like rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty. The internet is great for learning stuff. However, having someone that knows what they are doing to bounce stuff off of and to tell you where you went wrong and why is invaluable. Menifee, CA isn't near Massachusetts by chance, is it?

True...nothing like rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty. The internet is great for learning stuff. However, having someone that knows what they are doing to bounce stuff off of and to tell you where you went wrong and why is invaluable. Menifee, CA isn't near Massachusetts by chance, is it?

No, but a digital camera connects ideas to production.

More progress today. Finishing the transmission tunnel and hung the tire carrier. Also pulled out stock heater and rear lines as I’ll be putting in a vintage air system. I’ll need to buy some heater hose and fix the patch job I did for the meantime. It’s not going anywhere anyways.

39588044-D3C4-4816-8AD9-40F5D3EB6E30.jpeg

6594267B-95C6-42B5-9562-4EE602A9ABED.jpeg

01210F24-C8CA-4559-8059-29B6B6CE6BC6.jpeg

37570FAB-3E14-48D9-8FBD-60EF7533BC8D.jpeg

E2A57208-9731-4862-82CC-FB984B89D6F2.jpeg

Hey might I ask what you paid for your TIG welder? I just googled TIG welder to learn a little about it and I was directed to a machine that cost about $3000: Syncrowave® 210 TIG Welders - MillerWelds

I'm sure it's a nice machine and all but far too expensive. What kind of cost might I expect to pay to get welding?

Hey might I ask what you paid for your TIG welder? I just googled TIG welder to learn a little about it and I was directed to a machine that cost about $3000: Syncrowave® 210 TIG Welders - MillerWelds

I'm sure it's a nice machine and all but far too expensive. What kind of cost might I expect to pay to get welding?

Eastman 200. It runs about $700

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom