For Sale 73 FJ40 interior parts (MD) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

rkymtnflyfisher

Trout Bum
Threads
I AM OPEN TO FAIR AND REASONABLE OFFERS!

I have most of the interior parts from a 73 that I am tearing apart. Everything is plus shipping, I can provide better pics upon request.

Dash switches-headlights, hazard, wipe/wash, front fan, fresh pull, brake light- $150 for the whole group.****SOLD****
Ash try- $20 ****SOLD****
Wiper assembly- all of it from the wiper blades to the motor- $150 ****SOLD****
Steering clamshell, has a crack in the bottom- $10
Upper dashpad- does not have the light, top is cracked other than that it is sturdy, $50
Lower dashpads- these are in great shape! $75 ***SOLD***
Gas filler covers- $25
3 speed glovebox, has some paint peeling- $25
Rear view mirror, $35
Door mount mirror arms- $40
Rear hatch supports, one is on its deathbed, the other is ok- $25 *****SOLD*****
Heater, blower, duct- $125 for it all

I also have the front portion of the wiring harness out, I will try to have the rear out this week sometime, so far there is very little wrong with it. There was one spot that was cut into for some sort of kill switch, I am going to solder splice and heat shrink that spot before it gets sold, I have not started on the rear yet so I don't know the condition of it. $100

Windshield frame, straight, free of rust, $125 <-----Local pick up please
Hood, has some rust spots in the front passenger side, $50 <----Local pick up please
1F, complete 3 speed drivetrain, axles, frame with title, $1000 <------the axles will need diffs, they have lockers that I am removing for my rig.

More to come as I continue tearing it apart. PM me for the best response, if any of my prices are out of line feel free to discuss them with me.

Pics coming soon.

Last edited:
20160801_163011.jpg
20160801_162943.jpg
20160801_192259.jpg

does the wiper assy work ?

I am interested in the wiper assembly. My fj currently has no wiper parts but the dash switch so i need everything. I also need a upper dash pad. is is possible to get another picture of it?

I am interested in the wiper assembly. My fj currently has no wiper parts but the dash switch so i need everything. I also need a upper dash pad. is is possible to get another picture of it?

There is someone (@Spike Strip) @mel lowe in front of you on the wiper assembly, if they don not show interest tonight I will PM you about it.

I will get some pics of the dash pad for you this evening when I get home.

Ryan

I will vouch for @Spike Strip. He will defintely get back to you one way or the other.

If you don't mind my asking, what did the inst cluster sell for?

Last edited:
If you don't mind my asking, what did the inst cluster sell for?

It went with some other parts, but it was $125 for the cluster.

Bump for some great parts!

I may be open to selling the switches individually, there are a few people who have asked about the light switch by itself.

Someone come get the whole rig!!!!! A running engine that is too dumb to die, a drivetrain that is still intact and a titled frame, all yours for a cool grand!! Come get it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom