Wanted 71 fj40 fuel tank, seats,wheels

Recently purchased a 71 fj40 , its missing the fuel tanks , factory front seats and side mirrors! If anyone has any of these spare parts for sale or knows of anyone with these parts i qould greatly appreciate the help or heads ! Im new to the forum site so im still trying to figure out how everything works here ! Thanks

Dudleyfj40

SILVER Star

I have everything but the pass bench bottom.
Pretty sure that year is the three piece backs, in the bench style. I will get pictures.

Ill actually be heading down to Cullman county on the 18th to pickup the fj on the 18th , what kind of wheel set do you have , pics or anything ? thanks

Dudleyfj40

SILVER Star

I'm pretty sure the vinyl isn't original. Here is the driver's chair.

I remember I only have the little middle seat back.

LMK, Brent

Ill actually be heading down to Cullman county on the 18th to pickup the fj on the 18th , what kind of wheel set do you have , pics or anything ? thanks
Im in cullman once a week and you'll be passing through Huntsville which is where im at and where the wheels are. I have 5 factory wheels from a 73 fj40 and I also have 5 split rims that are 16''. i'll post up some pics

I would greatly appreciate that thank you ! im right outside Chicago in Indiana so the drive wont be to bad ..... i love the original wheels and that look but i also have a set of 33s that need 16in rims soooooo im torn between the 2 lol

here are the 15s four of them have like new 31x10.50 bfg all terrains and the 5th doesn't have a tire. the splits have pretty crappy tires on them. i'll try to dig up a picture of them. I can sell the 15 with tires or without

w1.jpeg

w2.jpeg

w3.jpeg

w4.jpeg

Dude those look great , i like that grey color too ! do you by chance still have the center caps ?

Indygbd

SILVER Star
I am getting ready to part out out a 1970 fj40. Front seats need recovered. Fuel tank is in good condition. Rims are good shape. Need blasted and painted or powder coated. Located in Northern Indiana. Can ship via fastenal or you can pick them up. I am thinking 400.00 for everything.

Wow indy , thats awesome ! im definitely nterested in your spare parts , where exactly are you located in indiana ?

Indygbd

SILVER Star
Well s*** , your only like 2hrs from me !
Might be a bit further than that. I am a few hours from Chicago. If you need anything else let me know. Trying to liquidate all of my old Cruiser parts. I have 3 FJ40's and if the part does not fit one of those I am getting rid of it.

Ok awesome , ill be picking mine up on the 18th and ill know more of what i have and dont have at that , i do know its missing the fuel tank and front seats , its a 3 speed on the tree and im not sure if the transfercase works so anything you have that will fit a 71 ill probably take !

Indygbd

SILVER Star
Ok awesome , ill be picking mine up on the 18th and ill know more of what i have and dont have at that , i do know its missing the fuel tank and front seats , its a 3 speed on the tree and im not sure if the transfercase works so anything you have that will fit a 71 ill probably take !
The 71 I am parting out will have everything you need. If you want, I even have transfer cases and transmission to convert to the floor shift.

Top Bottom