Thank you.Air bubble is first choice, second is the cylinder(s) need to expand to far to push the shoes out to the drums - requiring more fluid to do that. Could easily be a little of both.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.
Thank you.Air bubble is first choice, second is the cylinder(s) need to expand to far to push the shoes out to the drums - requiring more fluid to do that. Could easily be a little of both.
Thank you I’ll rebleed today and check fluids again.Air bubble is first choice, second is the cylinder(s) need to expand to far to push the shoes out to the drums - requiring more fluid to do that. Could easily be a little of both.
Yes bled the and added more fluid better. I’m still up in the air about the black rims with Crome hub caps and also where can I find info about rig if I plug in vin on hereAir bubble is first choice, second is the cylinder(s) need to expand to far to push the shoes out to the drums - requiring more fluid to do that. Could easily be a little of both.