For Sale '69 FJ40 in Nor Cal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This car is a true classic. 49 years old and still running strong, a California gem. No rust anywhere. This '69 FJ40 has an inline 6 "2F" motor paired to a 4 speed manual gearbox. It has a functional 4WD transfer case for 4H and 4L. It has been upgraded to have power disc brakes and power steering. All work has been done by Custom Cruisers FJ40 in Gilroy, CA. Runs great on the highway and is an absolute beast off road. It has taken multiple trips from the bay area to Yosemite without issue. 1969 is grandfathered in to California smog regulations so you never have to worry about smog checks! Has clean title. Asking $26,000. Price is firm. If you have questions feel free to pm me! Selling because I'm in the Navy and don't get to use it as much as I would like to.

Full album: 1969 FJ40

Last edited:
FJ40 In Yosemite! by billyr posted Oct 27, 2018 at 12:16 PM[/GALLERY]This car is a true classic. 49 years old and still running strong, a California gem. No rust anywhere. This '69 FJ40 has an inline 6 "2F" motor paired to a 4 speed manual gearbox. It has a functional 4WD transfer case for 4H and 4L. It has been upgraded to have power disc brakes and power steering. All work has been done by Custom Cruisers FJ40 in Gilroy, CA. Runs great on the highway and is an absolute beast off road. It has taken multiple trips from the bay area to Yosemite without issue. 1969 is grandfathered in to California smog regulations so you never have to worry about smog checks! Has clean title. Price is firm. If you have questions feel free to pm me! Selling because I'm in the Navy and don't get to use it as much as I would like to.

How about you post it, so we don't have to guess?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom