craigslist 67 Longbed in Norcal. Not mine. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Text from the ad, photos and the asking price because 1. This ad will probably disappear soon and 2. It's useful (for some) to document what sells for what.

"$8500"

"1967 FJ45, complete and running well. 302 motor with original 3 speed on the floor. New tires, rims, dual exhaust and power brakes. Freshly re-upholstered seat. Have new interior kit and all new gaskets for the truck. Also have new front bumper and other trim."

00404_aFNG1eBwfbm_1200x900.jpg
00G0G_aCcuqxASSCK_1200x900.jpg
00303_1DHgurTFxq5_1200x900.jpg
00i0i_5UovaLJf89R_1200x900.jpg

Yes, this will be gone soon. If I had one less hole in my head, I would buy it . But right now, I have too many holes! :hillbilly:
Congrats to whoever ends up with it!

Too many projects, but.................

"He who hesitates................"

This will be awesome to buy, clean up the interior and leave the exterior color and patina as is.

The color on this pickup is just super awesome. Rims have to go. Maybe turn this into a pretty cool Rat Rod FJ Pickup. Great candidate.

So who is the lucky new owner?

One of these days I will find a solid fj45 to restore. I keep telling myself that....

One of these days I will find a solid fj45 to restore. I keep telling myself that....

that will be hard to find in your area of the country.

that will be hard to find in your area of the country.

That is why I don't have one. Every time I find a decent one, someone offers 500.00 over asking price and buys it before I can make arrangements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom