For Sale 64 FJ40 rolling chassis. Great falls, MT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

HandForged

Built Not Bought!
Threads
Frame, springs, axles, driveshafts, shock mounts, Wheels and tires included, Rust free!!! I do have a tow dolly for sale as well, if someone wanted it but didn't have a way to move it. I'd like 500 for the chassis. 900 for the car dolly. Package deal of 1400. Picture of the chassis and one of the dolly. I could also arrange delivery for my costs. I do not have a title for this frame, I do have the VIN plate and the numbers are clear on it. It is possible in Montana to have it titled if it's a necessity.

chassis.jpg

chassis1.jpg

dolly1.jpg

frame2.jpg

frame3.jpg

Last edited:
No one needs a rust free frame, good spring and a complete set of axles for an FJ? OK guys last chance on this.
400.00 and shipping can be arranged at your expense.

I hope you're not planning on scrapping it.......My younger son who has been helping me with my resto-mod has taken a good interest in 40's these days and would love to have his own father son project like this. I wish you were closer.

I hope you're not planning on scrapping it.......My younger son who has been helping me with my resto-mod has taken a good interest in 40's these days and would love to have his own father son project like this. I wish you were closer.
Shipping is fairly simple to arrange, I do still have the tow dolly here. If you want both I'll drop the price a little and you can load it and drive home. If you cover my costs I might deliver it. It will fit easily on my 10ft flatbed dually.

I would pay the 400 for the rolling chassis with a title or bill of sale but the shipping kills it because it will be hundreds more no matter what. Unfortunately a rolling 64 chassis is only worth 400 to me and probably most others. Too bad because my son would love it. I hope you can find a buyer for it because it has great potential.

not a big deal.

Old post, non active member, to answer your question, yes, most all year fj40 frames can be used. There will be rear taillight mounting differences, steering box mounting changes, but anything can be changed or modified to work.

Old post, non active member, to answer your question, yes, most all year fj40 frames can be used. There will be rear taillight mounting differences, steering box mounting changes, but anything can be changed or modified to work.
Thanks for the information. My search for a frame continues…

Thanks for the information. My search for a frame continues…

Besides the different tail light mount change 9/73 the torque tube behind transfer case changed shape and is a little further back 9/72+. 1/79 frame changed quite a bit. Body mounts changed type and location

No one needs a rust free frame, good spring and a complete set of axles for an FJ? OK guys last chance on this.
400.00 and shipping can be arranged at your expense.
do you still have it. a long shot but never hurts to ask. where are you located?

do you still have it. a long shot but never hurts to ask. where are you located?
This guy hasn't been on in a couple years and frankly, not a good person to do business with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom