60 series....Tech and Classifieds (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If it was cheap enough, looks like a part-out to me!
It was bought with that possibility in mind for sure, but not sure just yet.

I dig the blue two-tone

I dig the blue two-tone
If you look closely it’s a tri tone color combo! I agree though I love the dark blue stripe. It may be only reason it ended up here.

Love the 60 flares!

I can show you how to get a rusty POs and spend $30,000 and still have a rusty pos.

0B65E921-CE36-4B19-A5A5-1C2C2E3F919A.jpeg

Trying to identify these springs. Figured somebody would know. Thanks

52E20656-932F-491D-9990-5F2ED31A12EA.jpeg

got the beautiful re-cored OEM heater core back in and so far no leaks, so I'll screw around with it a for a little bit before I start back on the dash to make sure no leaks and no issues. I let it run about 20min sitting still, but I want to make sure everything is good before I put all the magic parts back together. Aftermarket heater cores are garbage, save your OME heater core and get it re-cored.
20190616_231502_resized.jpg

are those the springs curiser outfitters sells? seems to have similar markings.
Have no idea. They were in the back of a 60 I picked up and looking for info.

Have no idea. They were in the back of a 60 I picked up and looking for info.
well....they have similar markings to the OME stuff, get the numbers and call them up to see, then you'll know. They have a web site. At least they look like that to me.

I've decided to sell a complete rear 60 axle I purchased with an ARB locker in it. It is a complete axle drum to drum, 3.73, AIR locker with compressor (single) and switches that I picked up used. My plan was to clean it up, pull out the locker out and throw some new o-rings, a few new fittings etc and make it look new then install it in my 60, but I've decided to go another route. The pinion seal was leaking, so it will need a new one. I have $1000 in it and that's what I am looking at getting out of it. Located in Brandon, MS. Pic if for attention only...

The rack is gone (thank you @JTU ) and I’m kinda digging the no rack look....

FD3BD9CB-571D-438D-8308-3BAD989C9A77.jpeg

If anybody is looking for a lift for their 60, let me know. The Wench has a TJM set up for the 60/62 in stock.

4 springs, 4 gold series shocks, all new/ never installed. $700 + the ride. Could deliver within reason.

51329~2.jpeg

51326~2.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom