60 series....Tech and Classifieds (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The ARB is just what it needed!

817AB9A1-4F4C-4055-B35D-C719427C19C1.jpeg

I'm contemplating the sale of my 87 FJ60 and thought I would run it by here. It's a West Coast car and I spent a bunch of time getting it mechanically sound. Here's a link to my thread here ('87 FJ60 "Cookie Monster"). Recently rebuilt 2f, rebuilt front axle, all new brakes, clutch, fluids, etc. Tires are 90%. I'm selling because I don't get the chance to drive it like I would like. My commute is 90 miles a day so I really don't drive it anymore. I do have the front bumper, but it's bent. It's a great starting point for an awesome rig.
1987 FJ60.jpg

It’s a very nice truck. Come show it off again tomorrow night at the meeting
Thanks! I might show up, but I may also be looking for a truck tomorrow. My commuter car blew a coolant line this morning and it needs to be replaced ASAP.

Does anybody have some side mirror gaskets for oem side mirrors? Looks like they are discontinued.

401BE2D4-612E-47FE-85BC-E6A4C38D637F.jpeg

This is a well sorted diesel swapped 60. I had it at my shop a few years back. Good running, driving truck. Bumpers, lockers, drawers, rack, lift, 3b turbo, etc

1987 Toyota Land Cruiser

Rob if you know this dude tell him to at least take photos of motor and tell us which motor? KZ?

Don’t know if the same guy owns it, the number listed is different than the one I have. He is a pilot and the 60 spent a lot of time in the airplane hanger while he was out of town. It’s a 3B turbo with an air to water intercooler, H55 5spd and a split case

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom