Registry 60-series Registry (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1987 FJ62
Jimmy and family (who ever is game enough to drive the old girl lol)
"The Bitch" and she lives up too her name really well lol
402,456klm
Twin LPG tanks and mod fuel tank and rear spare wheel carrier and extractors and 2.5 inch modified sports exhaust system running out side chassis so could put LPG tank in middle bull bar, UHF, Sony CD head unit, in dash USB charging sockets, blue LED dash lighting, 4 spotlights, blue LED park lights in headlights am thinking of putting new front end on replacing the round 60/61 headlights with the twin rectangle 62 headlights and grill and indicators and all the works so it looks like a real 62 :). And properly a few more things on the old girl too lol.
Every day I drive in and out of my family property in central Queensland I'm in 4wd as we have creek crossings and swamp crossings and at 2klm hill at nearly 800m elevation to our house site and have to use 4wd too get into our property as its all dirt roads from once we leave the blacktop its dirt mud and lots of pot holes and washed out causeways from the floods in the last 3 years and council hasn't been bothered to fix them :-(. I've done just over 80,000klm in the last 9 months :-( lots of driving but I love driving the old girl :) .....

Pics of the bitch?

She is known as "The B**ch" if I can work out how too post pics on my iPad I will put a few up :)

1987 HJ60

My 1987 HJ 60. Second owner, purchased 1989. Original except OME suspension and front brake mods. 2H with auto trans. 177000 kms. Never driven in the salt. As new and I am proud of "my truck". Resides in B.C., Canada. My name is Keith.

Cruiser.jpg

Chemainus on Vancouver Island. A few years back my wife and I were going to the Ikea store on HWY. 1. We followed a bunch of cruisers to a big mall parking lot; I think the event was sponsored by 4wdabc.ca and a local cruiser club. It was much better than going to Ikea.

My 1987 HJ 60. Second owner, purchased 1989. Original except OME suspension and front brake mods. 2H with auto trans. 177000 kms. Never driven in the salt. As new and I am proud of "my truck". Resides in B.C., Canada. My name is Keith.
Really nice for a canadian truck! And so low mileage! I wish mine was that clean!

84' FJ60; new to me but needs work

Wassup all! 1st post on MUD, thought it should be introduction style.

Picked up a fairly use 84' FJ60; lots more rust then I care to deal with but hey when it's close to free you can't complain to much.

Buddy was driving until two yrs ago when he stopped driving it due to the smog pump failing, yep you guessed it power steering spewed down and toasted the smog, so then he pulled off the carb and left it in pieces. Forward 2yrs now it's in my back yard.

So I plan to fix the three known issues and go from there, wish me luck:cheers:

20130803_113821.jpg

20130803_113912.jpg

Wassup all! 1st post on MUD, thought it should be introduction style.

Picked up a fairly use 84' FJ60; lots more rust then I care to deal with but hey when it's close to free you can't complain to much.

Buddy was driving until two yrs ago when he stopped driving it due to the smog pump failing, yep you guessed it power steering spewed down and toasted the smog, so then he pulled off the carb and left it in pieces. Forward 2yrs now it's in my back yard.

So I plan to fix the three known issues and go from there, wish me luck:cheers:

I see you have the invisible series arb bumper! Nice. How much weight do they add?

1. Year and model of vehicle - 1988 HJ61
2. Name of owner - Dan S
3. Name of vehicle - Old girl!
4. Mileage on the truck odometer 340,000 kms
5. Modifications, if any - All original except for front bull bar made by local supplier
6. How you use the truck - escaping reality and gold prospecting
7. A single photo –

2. Name of owner - Dan S
5. Modifications, if any - All original except for front bull bar made by local supplier
7. A single photo –

i want it

2. Name of owner - Dan S
7. A single photo – http://s16.photobucket.com/user/dscurr/media/myhj61.jpg.html

Hey, that's my cruiser, but minty!

WOW! Nice truck Keith. If you are ever on the Vic. side of the Malahat on the 3rd wed of the month around 7pm come to the 6mile pub and meet the VI Cruiser gang.

Ryan ("Seapotatoe" on mud) lives in Chemanius as well. He's a good guy to know just stay away from his home brew.... it'll kick your a**!

1. Year and model of vehicle: 1989 FJ62
2. Name of owner: Josh
3. Name of vehicle (optional): TBD :)
4. Mileage on the truck odometer: 231k
5. Modifications, if any: Stock right now, aside from cd player
6. How you use the truck: Hauling gear for my band, general adventures!
7. A single photo – not very big, to save disk space

9473127931_80a4eb2280_c.jpg

Haha, love it!

I will have to post a picture with my upright bass strapped to the top and all of our other gear inside.

I am planning on buying some replacement yakima rails, the raingutter latches seem to be working fine, but the rails are a little rusty and suspicious.

Hello!, this is my first post, excuse me if my english is bad.

1. Year and model of vehicle: FJ62 1991
2. Name of owner: Bentoy(Me)
3. Name of vehicle: La Negra
4. Mileage on the truck odometer: 305 KM
5. Modifications, if any: BFgoodrich 305 Mud-Terrain Tires, Homemade Bumpers, Midland's Radio, Mate Black PaintJob. 40QT Frezzer. And a lot more.
6. How you use the truck: Travels, Road trips, and in the city.
7. A single photo:

http://i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr191/ChadoEMD/CIMG1147_zpsacc1cd68.jpg

Hello!, this is my first post, excuse me if my english is bad.

1. Year and model of vehicle: FJ62 1991
2. Name of owner: Bentoy(Me)
3. Name of vehicle: La Negra
4. Mileage on the truck odometer: 305 KM
5. Modifications, if any: BFgoodrich 305 Mud-Terrain Tires, Homemade Bumpers, Midland's Radio, Mate Black PaintJob. 40QT Frezzer. And a lot more.
6. How you use the truck: Travels, Road trips, and in the city.
7. A single photo:

http://i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr191/ChadoEMD/CIMG1147_zpsacc1cd68.jpghttp://i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr191/ChadoEMD/CIMG1147_zpsacc1cd68.jpg

Bumper looks cool! Post some pics in the fab section?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom