54 mm Socket, breaker bar and C-clip (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys!
I was wondering if one of you would be able to rent me a 54 mm socket and breaker bar? for taking off the locking nuts within my 1982 bj60 front hub! also if anyone has any extra snap clips (to keep my axle in my birfield joint) I'd be happy to buy them off you! preferably by March 4th would be nice!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a little heads up, I would edit your post to get your personal info off the web... If somebody contacts you send them a Private Message with the info you want to share.

The sockets are cheap at KMS tools. Good investiment.

ahhh thanks guys, and since I'm new it won't let me edit or delete my post haha, but now i know for the future!
Thanks!

ahhh thanks guys, and since I'm new it won't let me edit or delete my post haha, but now i know for the future!
Thanks!

I'll fix your post. And I have everything you need (tools and c-clips) if you want to borrow still. PM me.

On the front page of IH8MUD IIRC there is a couple of videos on how to separate and reattach
the inner axles to the birfields.

Graham spot welded the shaft side of the splines on the axle shaft when we did mine to accomplish the same thing as the inner retaining clip.
suggested by Marlin Crawler....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom