For Sale 5 beadlock wheels with 38" Swampers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

joekatana

GOLD Star
Threads
PRICE DROP 800$ !!!!!!

I am selling my Mickey Thompson wheels with OMF beadlock rings and 38/15.5/15 Super Swamper tires.I have 5 of them in total but the fifth tire has some sidewall damage and needs to be repaired.I had these on my FJ40 crawler and they performed excellent,the 40 is gone and my new buggy has a set of beadlocks with stickies so these need to find a new owner.

Great classic look and I am pricing them to sell fast at 950$ for the set of 5 !

I can ship them with Fastenal or deliver them at Roundup in a few weeks so you can inmediatly start wheeling them ;)

DSCN1279.JPG
DSCN1280.JPG
DSCN1281.JPG
DSCN1277.JPG

Last edited:
Bump and open to offers

Want to separate? My 40 won't turn 38's lol, Ill be at roundup.....

Want to separate? My 40 won't turn 38's lol, Ill be at roundup.....

Make an offer for just the wheels or buy it complete and sell the 38's and save a few $$

Joe

What is the backspacing on those wheels?

Price drop to 800$ ,delivery to Roundup in 2 weeks possible

Wow! That is a killer deal. They won't fit my 80 axles without spacers and I'd be way too wide with spacers and the wide rims and tires.

Wheels and tires are sold

Wheels and tires are sold
I'm surprised it took that long. That was an awesome deal for someone. I wish I could have made them work for my project.

I'm surprised it took that long. That was an awesome deal for someone. I wish I could have made them work for my project.

I am surprised also, I made a super deal for a local buddy so they are out of my way ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom