4x4 labs bumper lead time? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
How long does 4x4 labs typically take to fabricate a rear bumper? I ordered the most basic version on December 28th and haven't heard anything at all since. I sent an email a while back with no response. Sent another one today and called but nobody answered.

Thanks

i ordered a basic rear and it took over 3 months to get it :(

Luke is a stand up guy.. The wait sucks, but rest assured he/his company is legit... The end product will be worth the wait... Have you tried to call him?

His area also has been hit pretty good with weather in the last few weeks.

You might have to wait but it's worth it. I got a front bumper kit from him and it shipped within a week, after building it myself I can see why he would be back logged. I did modify it quite a bit to make it the way I wanted but just to finish one out must take a while even after doing them repeatedly.

I ordered mine in October. Probably took 6-7 weeks. He told me up front it was going to take that long. For the most part I seem to recall that Luke was the one who called me with updates. Emails back and forth sometimes took a day or so.

I ordered a double swing bumper on December 30th and was told up front that it would be 4-5 weeks. Luke has been very responsive and everything seems to be on schedule so far

I just got an email from him, should be in relatively shortly.

How long does 4x4 labs typically take to fabricate a rear bumper? I ordered the most basic version on December 28th and haven't heard anything at all since. I sent an email a while back with no response. Sent another one today and called but nobody answered.

Thanks
I ordered the kit, and it was just delivered last Wednesday. I opened the package and immediately had wished I would have bought the complete bumper...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom