4x4 Day (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dumpolina

SILVER Star
Threads
I have April 4th off from work... to celebrate international 4x4 day.
I might haul the crawler to gordys, might knock around the Jemez, or maybe just hit up the rio puerco since it’s a week day so maybe fewer crazies.
Anyone interested in getting outside?

I might be game. I need to test out the new head/cam. I would vote for Jemez or Rio P.

FYI road selection in Jemez is poor right now. Don’t open most until May.
Fenton was a circus during the day this weekend!

I am planning to take several guest out to the original fire pit (Rio Puerco) Wed evening/night (Apr 4th). Probably wont get going until 1630 or so. You guys are welcome to join us. Two guys from Singapore and a guy from Turkey will be in town. Lisa, our sales manager will also be in town. Frank is joining us.

Let me know if you want to join us so I can bring extra food.

@pappy and @Poupon tentatively im gonna run up around la bajada with @mesa man 9am. Could we meet at northern water tower like 4:30 for wheeling?

@pappy and @Poupon tentatively im gonna run up around la bajada with @mesa man 9am. Could we meet at northern water tower like 4:30 for wheeling?

Hey Grant,
4:30 at the end of Northern is the plan (less dust that way). Because there will be 6 of us (including Frank), things may not be right on time. So this may push out to 5 pm. We are planning on doing fat man squeeze, check out the cliff fire pit, then trek over to the original fire pit. I'v got lots of food. If you want to join us for the relatively short run, great! Otherwise, we should be at the pit around 6:30-7ish.

You can text me and I will also monitor HDC-1 and 2.

Hey Grant,
4:30 at the end of Northern is the plan (less dust that way). Because there will be 6 of us (including Frank), things may not be right on time. So this may push out to 5 pm. We are planning on doing fat man squeeze, check out the cliff fire pit, then trek over to the original fire pit. I'v got lots of food. If you want to join us for the relatively short run, great! Otherwise, we should be at the pit around 6:30-7ish.

You can text me and I will also monitor HDC-1 and 2.

Larry, thanks I'll plan on it. If something changes I'll text you beforehand.
Thanks!

G

Great day in the dirt thanks to @mesa man and @Poupon
Used double low in two different counties in one day- excellent!

So, this means I need to find a northern access point and can drive/hike down and back up? A year and a half ago I hiked around there via the south access via the pueblo to the top. It was beautiful and I'd like to find a way to do it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom