4th Annual DLC Coal Creek Winter Summit - MLK 2022 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For camping - is there space around/behind the cabins, or is it best to grab a primitive spot?
There’s space behind the cabins, although I’m not sure if the park will let you camp there or not. May want to call and ask.

Trying to get some swag made up for this event for everyone. Only a month away now!
My wife works for a promotional goods/apparel company that can get pretty much anything. Depending on what you need she might be able to help.

My wife works for a promotional goods/apparel company that can get pretty much anything. Depending on what you need she might be able to help.
Can she help us design something too? PM me if you don’t mind.

There is one yurt left @ windrock, if anyone wants to split it please feel free to message me. I’m fine with roughing it but would like shelter if possible. I’m solo & it holds 4, let me know

There is one yurt left @ windrock, if anyone wants to split it please feel free to message me. I’m fine with roughing it but would like shelter if possible. I’m solo & it holds 4, let me know
Maybe Ashton @IPman32 would?

I'm sure a couple Mr. Buddy heaters in there would keep it nice for you guys in there.

Last edited:

I'm sure a couple Mr. Buddy heaters in there would keep it nice for you guys in there.
There is one yurt left @ windrock, if anyone wants to split it please feel free to message me. I’m fine with roughing it but would like shelter if possible. I’m solo & it holds 4, let me

@Arleen1013 i'll split a yurt with ya! Messaged you.

yall fools are crazy in that yurt. I'm trying to just book a marriott about 15 minutes away. Work trip got shifted back so I'm planning to be there!

yall fools are crazy in that yurt. I'm trying to just book a marriott about 15 minutes away. Work trip got shifted back so I'm planning to be there!
Look forward to having you again, glad you can make it :beer:

10 Days until the 4th annual Coal Creek Winter Summit!

CB55BA4E-31AF-47E4-9E10-DE9B70F1AC54.jpeg

51A2F2D0-9DE6-497E-944C-0B39E2909BAD.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom