4th Annual DLC Coal Creek Winter Summit - MLK 2022 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks like I'm a go and will take a cabin spot in Off the Beaten Path if still available. I was also going to post this up for some other KYTLCA members who may be interested in coming down if that's ok with you guys.
Spread the word, if you don't mind. Let me check with the Nashville guys and make sure there is room in the other cabin.

Spread the word, if you don't mind. Let me check with the Nashville guys and make sure there is room in the other cabin.
Let me know as we'll have to try to figure something out if there's no room left.

Let me know as we'll have to try to figure something out if there's no room left.
Yep you got it. I'm waiting to hear back now.

You may want to check for other cabins that are open in the meantime. Worse case, you can cancel it up 7 days before check-in.

If there is still a spot open in either cabin I'd like to have it. If not then no worries!
Man I don't think there's any room left, but I will keep your name down if someone backs out.

I know im late to the party but looking for a cabin spot if possible. If not maybe split a yurt for the weekend? Let me know 205-799-3605

The yurts would likely be extremely cold at that time of year…? Best plan would be to start a new cabin with the overflow folks!?

We should have a fairly large group from the KYTLCA heading down to join you and were able to get a few smaller cabins on the property to share amongst us.

I know im late to the party but looking for a cabin spot if possible. If not maybe split a yurt for the weekend? Let me know 205-799-3605
I almost booked a yurt last year....dude I would have been miserable it was cooooollllldddd. I know this is coming from a FL guy, but it snowed last year. I rented one of the smaller cabins at Windrock (kitchen, bathroom and 2 bunk beds) and it was pretty damn nice.

There may be some floor space in one of the bigger ones for a cot, but you may want to look into one of the smaller 4 person cabins. Like everyone else has said, the yurts don’t have heat and would be really cold.

There may be some floor space in one of the bigger ones for a cot, but you may want to look into one of the smaller 4 person cabins. Like everyone else has said, the yurts don’t have heat and would be really cold.
Already looked and called to be sure… at this time there are no cabins left at all. I guess just let me know if someone backs out or room opens up. I’ll be checking the site daily to see if anything changes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom