4th annual Cruiser gold Rush: Back to Gold Lake for the 4th year! July 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just call in sick John

I would rather use my vacation days and I need to make sure nobody else will take off on the same days.

@simarro111 Bring the Taco and don't forget to bring the Mason jar with the you know what.;):beer:

Are there assigned camping spots or is there plenty of room and no need for concern regarding spots? I'm not fond of camping next to the toilets...

And what type of beer do you people drink? I make up for my lack of social skills by being generous with booze and beer.

Plenty of spots if you get there early, last year someone snag the beach front spot which is nice.
I am planning to be there Wednesday or early Thursday. Just want to know if the dates are final Erik?

^^^ Boooooo, you and @Haring Bagsik (Gino) probably going on a date huh? He was saying that might not make it.

@KWalkerM Call you? I don't need anything from you at this time, where are you planning to work?
What kind of work are you looking for? Are you staying in the Bay area? You got my number so call /text me if you need any help with the LC.

@KWalkerM Call you? I don't need anything from you at this time, where are you planning to work?
What kind of work are you looking for? Are you staying in the Bay area? You got my number so call /text me if you need any help with the LC.

Hahaha no i need someone to check something on an 80 series so i can troubleshoot mine

I have an 80 series in front of the house now. What do you need? @KWalkerM

I'm still at work having my mandatory break, I can do it later.

Unless there are objections, it's looking like the dates will be set in stone.

Thanks Erik, it's written on my calendar.

wrote down the dates, got 4 months to build the 4runner

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom