4th annual Cruiser gold Rush: Back to Gold Lake for the 4th year! July 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Although no one would have noticed, decorum requires me to inform the group that due to a termite surprise during our kitchen remodel, I will not be able to attend either. Please don't miss any opportunity to post pictures of everyone having a great time to torture those who cannot attend.

I see the TRD 4x4 for sale with a 5' bed for $38k and change with the backup camera and upgraded stereo. It receives the Fast Eddy two thumbs up seal of approval other than the ground clearance of a mildly lifted Prius.

To be fair we did the whole Gold Lake OHV multiple times and up to the top, Deer Lake Tr, up to the Sierra Buttes and to the very end of upper Sardine Lake Tr. I glanced underneath before I returned it and could see no evidence of all the times I heard rock contacting metal.

What trip? I remember nothing after about 8pm last night
It would be better that you don't remember anything. That was epic Jeff!! Thank you for that wonderful peach cobbler.

Awesome trip guys! Lots of photos to go through

Few that I took

IMG_1096.JPG

IMG_1098.JPG

IMG_1099.JPG

IMG_1100.JPG

Love the group pic! Another great year! Bummed that I didn't get to wheel with anyone but I was on a different schedule. This is what it was all about for me this year:

IMG_1370.JPG

The family had an absolute blast.

Welcome @Ada to MUD, nice to meet you man. You should have stayed Saturday night to witness the craziness that went down.
Post some pics of your rig.

Where in the Bay area are you staying? I'm in Pittsburg.

Hey, this is Adam with the red 4runner. I had a great time meeting you guys randomly at Gold Lake! Thanks for the beer Sizzle and that peach cobbler was on point!
Great to meet you Adam! Glad you joined Mud so you can get hooked up on the next trip. Thanks so much chopping the firewood! You are welcome in my camp anytime!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom