406 Cruiser Heads - Introductions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

same 76 thats on the "list" right now pictured in front of the vacuum place on center?? also the guy with the black hundy roaming around with the orange kayak on the roof the last week or so???

I are the silver and gray fzj with the arb, w/IPF lights and newer taco wheels, I am sure I will see ya around town :)

Yup I saw ya yesterday . You were across from me at the light! Ya I put the 40 on clist . Sold my dad my 100 series . I have a 200 with kayak and arb led rounds on the front. Nice rig buddy I had the big fj80 on 38s intown miss it kinda want another one

image.jpeg
Yup I saw ya yesterday . You were across from me at the light! Ya I put the 40 on clist . Sold my dad my 100 series . I have a 200 with kayak and arb led rounds on the front. Nice rig buddy I had the big fj80 on 38s intown miss it kinda want another one

Hey guys, my names Gerry Kelso but most people just call me Kelso. I live in Billings and have a '92 and just I just bought a '97. I'll try to grab a couple pictures to upload in the next couple days.

Hola amigos, this is Sailor, and some of you have met me at the 406 cruisers meetings. I'm stoked to have a group of guys get nerdy about toyotas with. Im currently driving my samurai, Open Container, that I bought bone stock, low miles about 6 years ago when I was living in Oakland. Over the years it got linked in the back on fox air, 33s, 6.4 t-case gears, a cage, and lots of stealth bodywork to make it all fit with virtually no lift. Im currently building an 84 4runner low COG crawler with a supercharged 5vz and 37s, and an 87 extra cab also with a 5vz for the local stock class desert racing series. Cheers : )

Hi Folks,

Ada Wagner here. Disregard the username, that's what it is for most any platform I use, so I just had to keep it going!

Either way, I'm out in Bozeman, a college student that's originally from Central California, but had to get the heck out of dodge, so I landed up here. I'm driving a 2008 FJ Cruiser, surely named the 'Banana Unicorn', or bananacorn for short. I've only had it a couple months, and I'm definitely working the best I can to remove the wrap over the hood as well as that bumper as well as knock as many items off the wishlist of a build I'm planning for. Progress can be pretty slow with a college schedule(and budget!)! While you could say this is my personal first Toyota, my family has been running Toyota's for the better part of the last 20 years. Personal favorites are going to be overland travel, and really the process and action behind simply exploring with a vehicle. Other than that, all you need to know is that I love high 5's and I'm super pumped to have found a group of folks locally with the same interest in vehicles and passion for anything cruiser!

Thanks all!!

IMG_5830.JPG

Hi Folks,

Ada Wagner here. Disregard the username, that's what it is for most any platform I use, so I just had to keep it going!

Either way, I'm out in Bozeman, a college student that's originally from Central California, but had to get the heck out of dodge, so I landed up here. I'm driving a 2008 FJ Cruiser, surely named the 'Banana Unicorn', or bananacorn for short. I've only had it a couple months, and I'm definitely working the best I can to remove the wrap over the hood as well as that bumper as well as knock as many items off the wishlist of a build I'm planning for. Progress can be pretty slow with a college schedule(and budget!)! While you could say this is my personal first Toyota, my family has been running Toyota's for the better part of the last 20 years. Personal favorites are going to be overland travel, and really the process and action behind simply exploring with a vehicle. Other than that, all you need to know is that I love high 5's and I'm super pumped to have found a group of folks locally with the same interest in vehicles and passion for anything cruiser!

Thanks all!!

View attachment 1283637
Hey there and welcome! I have seen ride parked on campus! Hard to miss it haha!

Hi Folks,

Thanks all!!

View attachment 1283637

Welcome to Bozeman!

Great meeting many of you on Sunday. If you weren't able to attend the BBQ or I didn't get chance to introduce myself, my name is Adam, 30 year old Toyota SUV/Truck enthusiast. Started with a 91 4Runner, next a 98 Tacoma, and now my current rig a 05 Tacoma. I've always been passionate about my vehicles and exploring our surroundings so it's exciting to find some like-minded folk right here in Bozeman to take on new adventures with.

Best,
Adam

Hello 406ers,
My name is Chris and I met some of you this past Sunday at the BBQ at Lindley Park. I have owned a '98 4Runner (never shoulda sold it), and bought an '84 60 in 2013 and a '96 LX450 two months ago. I did a bunch of work on the 60 but wanted a rig I could drive over 70 mph. I know my LX will take me everywhere I want to go, and with the help of Mud and 406, plan to build it up slowly. I'm looking forward to meeting the rest of the group and finding out more about my new rig and the places it'll go.

Hey Guys... Apparently I never posted up on here. My name is Mike from Bozeman. My wife and I moved up here about 3 yrs ago to get away from the crazy LA city life. We wanted to enjoy the great out doors that can be had here in Montana!

My day job is building, designing, and maintaining e-commerce websites. If sites need product photography I help them out with that too. For 406cruisers I help maintain the site and love going out on the trail and taking photos of all the cool trucks we have in our group.

Here is my pride and joy... An 89 FJ62 with a 1HD-T diesel conversion done by @torfab. We also converted it to a 5 speed manual, redid the interior, added bumpers, 2.5in Old Man Emu suspension. Sliders and rear camping light fabricated by @Make it ... can't recommend @Make it @torfab enough, they both do great work!
CookeCityTrail-1000.jpg
CookeCityTrail-1001.jpg

Slullyota thats a nice looking pig! Just got the boy's 55 done and he left with it today for wyoming. did rust work and put a 383 in it. used a marks4wd adapter and am impressed with how it worked. pretty sure i'm gonna use 1 when i repower my 40

Hey fellas. Met a few of y'all at last Tuesday's meeting. Mike invited me and hope to get a LC soon. Just transitioned out of the army and moved from the gulf coast of Florida to Bozeman. Enjoyed my time and hope to get on the trail with y'all soon!
Evan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom