For Sale 40, 50, 60, and 80 series FSM for a hell of a price. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks Troll!

Glad everyone got a good product. I have a ton of these. So get them while you can. Lol
66 FJ40 and I have different wiper motors. The one on here for 58-70 shows a wiring diagram with 2 screws... :-/ I have 3. I am assuming one is for park??? Does anybody know/have the diagram for this? Getting cold and wet up here in Idaho and I need wipers!

wiper motor.jpg

wiper motor 2.jpg

Last edited:
Hey troll, I’m looking for the ewd for my 97 lexus, I didn’t see it here, did I miss it?
thanks!

Thank you so much! I will buy a forum star in honor of your valuable contributions to keep these puppies on the trail.

It's an end of an era my friends. As of tomorrow I'm being forced by my isp provider to shut this down. I just cannot take the chance on losing my hosting for my e-mail and other things. I'm working on finding a new home for the files as I believe they are a valuable resource. 8 years I've been doing this and thousands upon thousands of downloads. I don't even want to think about how many Terabytes of data have been used. Maybe I can get Woody to try and do something. I don't know the legality of that nor him having the space. If you know someone that would be willing to do this please let me know.

I want to thank everyone for the kind gestures and the hard work that went into making these files.

It's an end of an era my friends. As of tomorrow I'm being forced by my isp provider to shut this down. I just cannot take the chance on losing my hosting for my e-mail and other things. I'm working on finding a new home for the files as I believe they are a valuable resource. 8 years I've been doing this and thousands upon thousands of downloads. I don't even want to think about how many Terabytes of data have been used. Maybe I can get Woody to try and do something. I don't know the legality of that nor him having the space. If you know someone that would be willing to do this please let me know.

I want to thank everyone for the kind gestures and the hard work that went into making these files.

Hello Trollhole,

I unfortunately missed the boat on the download extravaganza..to my dismay. I hope you will be able to find a home for these invaluable resources for those of us who missed the party! Hope this finds you well and in good health!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom