For Sale 40, 50, 60, and 80 series FSM for a hell of a price. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thank you very much!!!
Also, "that's what that thing attached to that other thing is." can now be replaced with; "Crap, I didn't want to have to replace that."

@JoshieWho
@UltraFJ40

Search through here for manuals you might need, I’m not positive you’ll find everything you need.

you are a saint for doing this. THANK YOU!!

HECK YES! Thank you!!!

Starting my 2UZ swap, using a wiring harness from a 2002 Tundra. Anyone have a wiring diagram?

huge thanks, with out things like these fsm and all the other knowledge on this site i would never be able to tackle the projects i currently am. Just another vintage toyota fan, with projects rotting away and not enough money to pay some one else to get them rolling!

hi gents
can anyone tell me what i need to d/l for the ENGINE for the 97 lx 450 please?
also i saw a reference to “parts fiche”. are there any available for the lx450?
THANKS

D3C79CE4-C0AA-4714-A22E-FD0C148B82B4.png

Last edited:
@Trollhole - I turned the 1971 Chassis manual into a ~30mb single PDF, if you’d like a copy to replace the 110mb RAR file with separate images, let me know.

THANK YOU for doing this for us!
Can you send me a copy of that? I was going to do the same and you could save me a ton of work. Thanks! 1973fj40@att.net

I have a 97 LX 450 would like something for the engine and anything else for it?

+100

anyone got the 1997 LX 450 Repair Manual so i can scan a “supplemental” for anything missing from the link for this vehicle on the OP?

not harshing just want to make sure everything is available for the 97 LX 450.

paper manual is hard to come by...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom