For Sale 4.7 Marlin Crawler Toybox for H55F

I have a 4.7 gear set Marlin Crawler Toybox for a H55F transmission. It has been installed but never operated. There is some gasket maker on the adapter faces that will probably need to be removed. I had installed it in my project but have changed directions. This unit has never been run.

I am asking $1700. The unit is located in Ocean Springs, MS. Any more questions or pictures wanted just let me know.
image-2228866788.jpg
image-92853712.jpg

woytovich

Science...
SILVER Star
Bump for a good product at a good price from a good seller... ESPECIALLY when you consider that the last time I checked there was quite a back order delay on getting these...

woytovich

Science...
SILVER Star
You are not off base on the price... this is a good deal... price and immediate availability... just gotta find the right person. I'll post it out to our local lists...

HELLO! Isn't this what i would need for the h42 as well?!
I suppose i saw lenny with the dang tranny and just thought this was with it.... I never looked under the sheet.

I'm not sure if this will work with the H42. I assume it would work with a H42 with the spacer (post-85 FJ60). You would have to cut the output shaft. I don't know if there would be an issue with the output shaft sliding forward and backwards without having the nut on the end.

I traded a guy for an uncut H55F.

Website
www.zoverlander.com
Caleb-

Payment has been sent, email to follow.

Hey @ColoCruiserJeff ! Hope all's swell :) I am interested in adding a toybox to my FJ62 with h55f and standard split tcase..and since it sounds like you've a) had plenty of time to have set up your rig this way; and b) been running it for awhile now, am curious A) what you think/how do you like it; and B) if there were any complications with tunnel size or crossmember/support that had to be solved during installation? Any advice or thoughts are welcomed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom