3fe emissions race (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, I have a 92 3fe and I am struggling to find why my engine stumbles. My emissions reads to much carbon monoxide......92 over 25. It came down from 150 over 25. I am saying is it should be 25. Denver Colorado
The cruiser has a a few bumps in the idle that I can't figure out. It drives fine, feels good when driving it
What I have done so far. I have replaced sparkplugs, ngks, had the injectors taken out, cleaned and balanced. I just replaced valve stem seals.... since I had an oil leak dripping out of the connections of my exhaust and since then the exhaust has been alot stronger out of the tail pipe. I also replaced the o2 sensors. Did a drive with lacquer thinner in the tank on the highway to give the cats a clean out. The cats are working at optimal temperature... seen from a temp gun. I just have this bump. I will try the method of elimination to see which wire (new sparkplug wires as well)causes the least interruption in idle. Anyone has any opinions, feel free to send them my way or questions

20231006_134958.jpg

20231006_135006.jpg

Might do a compression test. Cheap and easy. You may have marginal compression in 1 cylinder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom