3F vacuum diagram (AUS) 1988 FJ62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all,
I'm chasing down a potential vacuum issue on my 1988 3F carb (Australia) and my original vacuum line diagram on the air intake has faded to solid white. Anyone here with the same setup got one they can grab a pic of? I've browsed pretty much every site and manual to find one and only find 2f or 3fe diagrams, and the one for the fj70 3f seems too different to be right.
Cheers
H

IMG_20200105_095246.jpg

IMG_20200105_095223.jpg

IMG_20200105_095159.jpg

Hi all,
I'm chasing down a potential vacuum issue on my 1988 3F carb (Australia) and my original vacuum line diagram on the air intake has faded to solid white. Anyone here with the same setup got one they can grab a pic of? I've browsed pretty much every site and manual to find one and only find 2f or 3fe diagrams, and the one for the fj70 3f seems too different to be right.
Cheers
G'day Tassie, only just seen this post today thanks to Stash's reply.
Any luck getting it sorted?
If not, use a white paint pen and mark the start point and end point of each line with a letter (ie:each separate line has a letter designated to it, and is marked with this letter at both ends) then take a photo of said start and end point and either post here or pm me.
Sorry to spell it out as if I think you're a dummy, I'm just trying to get it to make sense, ya know😂
My '89 FJ62 starts, runs and purrs like a kitten, so I'm fairly confident mine is set up correctly.
Cheers, Tim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom