37" Military OZ Goodyears,Charlt,NC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have 8 37x12.5x16.5 Goodyear Military OZ tires for sale .4 are brand new,4 are used.$1350.00 OBO.Located outside of Charlotte,N.C.28105.Pickup only.Also have some 8-lug black powder coated rims that are 15",for a van,YES,I said 15".
gallisville1@msn.com

Tires

You know what ? These tires might be free to you or some military guys but I paid good $ for them.They are not expired ,I've NEVER heard of a tire expiration date! At the Goodyear dealer they were selling these tires for $357.00 or so.I don't what not cool about these tires or selling them.Civilians don't have access to stuff for FREE from the military !

seriously not cool:ban:

If someone gets something for free and then sells it for a profit, that is their deal. It is a free-market....if the buyer thinks that it is a good deal, it is good business for both. Nobody is forcing anyone to buy these at this price. You don't go into business selling things to lose money...you sell stuff to make money. And if you buy something without researching it or checking around, shame on you if you get ripped off.

As far as old military tires, there are some for sale on www.govliquidation.com. I've never seen new ones and they are never free. Also, even if they were free, picking them up is a pita as you have to go during certain hours and sign a bunch of different forms.

x2 Gumby. Seeing as I paid good tax money to buy them to begin with, I have no problem with him profiting! :)

I'm sorry, I thought some people where here to lend a helping lc buddy out. Next time I sell something I'll think of my wallet not a fellow lc buddy. Apparently the lc world is the same as the outside, get as much outa some sucker as possible.

:mad: You know what? F*** You,Landcruiserjunkie.I help people out all the time,you don't know me! Sounds like you're the type of person that if I gave you something for free it still wouldn't be damn cheap enough ! What's the f******g problem, guys ? All I wanted to do is get some of my money back out of these tires that I bought for my SuperDuty.I think that buy 1 get 1 free is a damn good price !Also,as you can see IT IS OBO!To everybody else,sorry for my rant.

I'm sorry, I thought some people where here to lend a helping lc buddy out.

That is what the Tech section is for. I think that the for sale section involves money trading hands.

Like I mentioned before, the laws of supply and demand (basic economics) will determine whether or not Greekmeat is greedy or not.

lcjunky, if you don't like the price...don't buy it. but it is pretty hard to judge someone's motives from a posting in a for-sale section.

bump for greekmeat and what could be a good or bad deal on some tires :D

kids

I'm sorry, I thought some people where here to lend a helping lc buddy out. Next time I sell something I'll think of my wallet not a fellow lc buddy. Apparently the lc world is the same as the outside, get as much outa some sucker as possible.

How old is this KID. Even High School teachs basic econonics. Get a life.

I agree with you to an extent. I've given a lot of help to other and I have recieved alot of help to. However, I never asked for something for nothing. This is not directed towards you, but it seems to be a growing trend out there that people in general want something for nothing. Offer to sell something to break even and they still want to pay less. If this guy pays hard earned money for the tires and chooses to resell them, then that's up to him. If someone else can get them for free and wants to give them away, then more power to him. Now if he was trying to hose someone on the pricing, then we owe it to potential buyers to speak up. Doesn't appear to be the case here though.

Everyone here wants to help their fellow cruiserheads to keep their LC on the road or trail as it may be.

Econ 101 for those that need to remember. This is a market place where sellers and buyers meet and negotiate for goods. There will alway be those who feel things are over price and those that feel the price is fair.

Greekmeat has every right to sell these tires!!! Everyone needs to chill and not be so damn hostile to someone trying to make some money....:mad: THAT"S WHAT PEOPLE DO!!! Nothin is free! So go ahead Greekmeat I think your doin the right thing!!:cool:

Give ya $300 for the 4 new ones since I cant get em online brandnew for a buck 110 a piece.

sorry if I got anyone excited with the 10 bucks a piece typo...

Last edited:
i have never understood why people come into a for sale section and say something along the lines of "You are asking to much...." or "You'll never get that price"(in a non constructive manner) etc....

This is a for sale section and if you don't want to pay $XXXX for a certain product.......here is a suggestion.......DON'T!!! It is really that simple.....

LandCruiserJunky next time you get some valueable parts for a LC you think some of us could use you really have only 3 options in getting rid of them without sending them to a junk yard......Sell them for Profit......Sell them to break even.....or give them away.

I don't know if the seller of these tires choose to Make profit or break even but what ever he has chosen to do is his choice.....it is your choice not to buy or to buy which ever you might choose.

That was a long winded Bump for some military tires.

lunyou

37's

OK,people,here we go again these are the RADIAL 37's,NOT the 36" bias plies and I doubt you can get them for $110 a piece ,these are not retreads!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom