300 Series Picture Thread (12 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

D14397E9-FE02-44FA-9E21-6B0B48BD3374.jpeg

It's growing on me....Much better looking front end than that ridiculous Lexus version. Rear lights remind me a bit of a Jeep Grand Cherokee. Coming to the states??

@Docyota I must know... the big thumbs down... and for all others with no likes on this one. Is it for the host, the guy who does ute conversions, the ute conversion itself, the show, the 300 series land cruiser, the extended wheelbase? I mean, personally I don't like it because of cutting up a new truck, but they don't get Tundras or big 3 full size HD pickups down under so I kind of get why they do this. It fills a niche. And I thought this did do a good job of showcasing how to mount a bull bar on a 300...

What I can't stand is the LX600 version that only has seating for 4. :meh: I do get it's purpose though... a chauffeur up front and a married couple in the backseat traveling to dinner and a movie in Riyadh? Other ideas welcome on this one.

My kid and I like the 300 LC for sure... my wife likes the LX600. The interior materials are certainly superior in the LX IMHO.

IMG_0537.jpeg

IMG_0551.jpeg

@Docyota I must know... the big thumbs down... and for all others with no likes on this one. Is it for the host, the guy who does ute conversions, the ute conversion itself, the show, the 300 series land cruiser, the extended wheelbase? I mean, personally I don't like it because of cutting up a new truck, but they don't get Tundras or big 3 full size HD pickups down under so I kind of get why they do this. It fills a niche. And I thought this did do a good job of showcasing how to mount a bull bar on a 300...

What I can't stand is the LX600 version that only has seating for 4. :meh: I do get it's purpose though... a chauffeur up front and a married couple in the backseat traveling to dinner and a movie in Riyadh.

My kid and I like the 300 LC for sure... my wife likes the LX600. The interior materials are certainly superior in the LX IMHO.

View attachment 3216672
View attachment 3216685
Guess I'm just a bit of a purist. I've liked the full sized land cruisers since I was a kid, and have always dreamed of having one, then was able to enjoy a 100 series for a bit, and now have an LX600. Chopping it up and adding a way too short bed seems an almost sacrilegious. This chopped LC300 fills a niche that I think is quite well filled by the 70 series. For the cost of this conversion, you could have bought a 70 series, had a much more useable bed, and had more off-road prowess and better aftermarket support.

And I think it's ugly. And the LC300 is beautiful. But hey, if you have the money and know how, and like the way it looks and works, go for it! But as you observed, no one else is giving it a thumbs up yet :).

Guess I'm just a bit of a purist. I've liked the full sized land cruisers since I was a kid, and have always dreamed of having one, then was able to enjoy a 100 series for a bit, and now have an LX600. Chopping it up and adding a way too short bed seems an almost sacrilegious. This chopped LC300 fills a niche that I think is quite well filled by the 70 series. For the cost of this conversion, you could have bought a 70 series, had a much more useable bed, and had more off-road prowess and better aftermarket support.

And I think it's ugly. And the LC300 is beautiful. But hey, if you have the money and know how, and like the way it looks and works, go for it! But as you observed, no one else is giving it a thumbs up yet :).
Amen.

What I can't stand is the LX600 version that only has seating for 4. :meh: I do get it's purpose though... a chauffeur up front and a married couple in the backseat traveling to dinner and a movie in Riyadh? Other ideas welcome on this one.

View attachment 3216672
View attachment 3216685

You obviously married up. :lol: ;)

LX having nicer materials is nothing new.

LX having nicer materials is nothing new.
Sure, but after sitting in the 300 LC, I would argue that even the 200 LC has nicer materials. At least I thought so in terms of the feel and weight of the interior plastics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom