300 Series Picture Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sure, but after sitting in the 300 LC, I would argue that even the 200 LC has nicer materials. At least I thought so in terms of the feel and weight of the interior plastics.
But remember that there were different models of 200s. Some countries got the “poverty pack” stripped down versions with smaller engines and simple interiors, while the USA got the top of the line.

But remember that there were different models of 200s. Some countries got the “poverty pack” stripped down versions with smaller engines and simple interiors, while the USA got the top of the line.
And they sell poverty pack 300s as well, but this was definitely not a stripped down 300 LC I looked over... and, I'm not trying to say the materials were not nice. It looked fantastic, but it felt like the interior door handles and some other plastics were lighter weight compared to the same interior pieces in my U.S. spec '08 URJ200.

IMG_0520.jpeg

IMG_0529.jpeg

IMG_0528.jpeg

Last edited:
And they sell poverty pack 300s as well, but this was definitely not a stripped down 300 LC I looked over... and, I'm not trying to say the materials were not nice. It looked fantastic, but it felt like the interior door handles and some other plastics were lighter weight compared to the same interior pieces in my U.S. spec '08 URJ200.

View attachment 3216981
View attachment 3216979
View attachment 3216980
Well, despite the lesser luxury, be thankful you have access to it. I'd love to have an LC300 available stateside, would have bought it over my LX600 all day long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom