3 pig circus again

nuclearlemon

not an addict

thanks to barb and bruce miller, my last rig is home. i've owned this one for two or three years, just never seen it before...was hoping to get rid of it before i saw it.;)

it will be going quickly, there's not much to it. hard hit from the rear corner really tweaked the spring hanger and left quarter, so it will be getting stripped and cut up fairly soon.
DSC00363.JPG

thanks to barb and bruce miller, my last rig is home. i've owned this one for two or three years, just never seen it before...was hoping to get rid of it before i saw it.;)

it will be going quickly, there's not much to it. hard hit from the rear corner really tweaked the spring hanger and left quarter, so it will be getting stripped and cut up fairly soon.

Looking at the others I suppose all you can say is...I imagine so. When you cut it up does it have any blinken good cargo panels?

And actually, from that angle it looks better than mine.

nuclearlemon

not an addict

here's a better shot to show a bit of damage

i'm guessing you're looking for interior panels? nope, they're long gone. there is some nice dow corning insulation though:D
DSC00337.JPG

Gumby

Supamod
Staff member
s-Moderator

Nice color combo on the blue rig. It looks familiar.

Needs a blue roof

(searching the pics for my baby, all grown up and moved away, in the background)

here's a better shot to show a bit of damage

i'm guessing you're looking for interior panels? nope, they're long gone. there is some nice dow corning insulation though:D
Feeling better now though oddly sad. Dow-Corning, :hmm: what you do find in pigs.

Top Bottom