3" Beaudesert Exhaust for HDJ81 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The Australian to US Dollar exchange rate is pretty favorable for Americans right now, so I thought I'd share the Beaudesert exhaust I just bought and @duggy bolted up for me last week. The thing is beautiful (if you look under the truck), and sounds great.

I ordered the 304 grade polished stainless steel (dump pipe ceramic coated) through their configurator, and then confirmed the order with Mark over email. These are the components; I opted for the No-Muffler-Pipe substituted for the Muffler Assembly.
System Components.jpg

Here's the system installed:
rear.jpeg

resonator.jpeg

engine pipe.jpeg

Cost as I configured it was $1,536.36 AUD (so ~$967 USD) + shipping of $500 AUD (so ~$315 USD). The shipping company then came back and said that due to COVID19 shipping impacts, only their express service was available, and that was another $475 AUD (so ~$300 USD). That express shipping was fast, 3 days from Brisbane to Duggy's Garage, but once the shipping gets back to normal I'd happily wait for the cheaper shipping.

Looks good! I wish it straightened out the piping, keeping everything inside the frame rails, but I bet it is a big improvement due to its size? How does it sound? (video!)

There's a ghost in your truck!

Holy hell, you paid $615 for shipping?
Yes. Was supposed to be ~$315 but I ordered it the second week of March as peak COVID19-shipping-disruption occurred. I ended up paying a bit under $1,600 USD including the additional express shipping. I'd imagine their shipping company will open the cheaper option back up soon which would make the system closer to $1,300 USD with shipping. I also ordered the 304 grade polished stainless steel, they have a cheaper 'rugged' option.

Dang, looks nice, and sound really good!

I also did a 3inch stainless, but I dumped it out the side right before the tire.

20200301_131011.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom