2nd Annual Southeast 70 Series Meet and Greet and Trailride - Sept23-25, 2016 - Oliver Springs, TN (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A few pics from Froday ...

On G2
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Friday Trail 11

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Will have to rely on others for additional rig photos here: spotting and photography don't mix for me ....

A few pics from @1978HJ45 and my exit at Lake City TN on Friday after @AndrewHadji and @chrisspaulding headed back after the altercation with the root. The old coal haul roads are now badly overgrown and rutted. It was in this section that I managed to find a rut with the passenger side tires at warp factor 7 ....
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
We were short several 70 Series owners that were able to attend last year so hopefully they along with others will be able to attend the event next Fall assuming there is enough interest.

A few from Saturday

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I was wondering why the 13BT started running poorly ....
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

A couple from the Windrock Fields overlook

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

And finally a couple from the (mostly dry) water crossing on G39

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Enjoyed wheeling with everyone Saturday....will take me a while to sort through the Go Pro footage, but will post when I can. Will also post a link to other pics.

002.JPG
009.JPG

014.JPG

016.JPG

018.JPG

That last photo of Sam's truck and the great blue sky is awesome.

The mud: No thanks. :lol:

Thanks, lots of good chances for taking pictures on this trip. Scenery and the rigs are great looking.

image.jpg
Looks like Charles will be busy with washing when he gets home :)
The dirt doesn't bother me however the new pin striping and body damage is another story.

Last edited:
View attachment 1327358
The dirt doesn't bother me however the new pin striping and body damage is another story.

This sounds very much out of character for you. So what are the details for slackers like me that could not attend?

Any chance of a write up to fill in all the gaps between the pictures? Thanks

This sounds very much out of character for you. So what are the details for slackers like me that could not attend?

Any chance of a write up to fill in all the gaps between the pictures? Thanks
Sam can probably do a much better job of "filling in the gaps" since he was the only one in the group that had extensive knowledge of the park. From my perspective, the scenery alone was worth the trip. The trails varied from basic gravel mining roads to somewhat more challenging trails that often required experienced spotters (Sam) and in my case, the use of my winch for the first time. Hopefully with the growing numbers of 70 Series in the U.S. the event will only get better. :)

https://goo.gl/photos/cgztgM1BFcorPS4u9

Hopefully everyone can see these. Vids embedded also. Thanks for letting a lousy 100 tag along those beautiful 70 series rigs.

We had a blast camping in Windrock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom