2nd Annual Southeast 70 Series Meet and Greet and Trailride - Sept23-25, 2016 - Oliver Springs, TN (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Epic shots gents. Ill get mine posted tonight. Took a lot of the convertible and charles.

2016 70 Series meet and greet

some of my favorites

DSCN1188.JPG

DSCN1200.JPG

DSCN1219.JPG

DSCN1234.JPG

Wish I could have attended, I would have loved to see those 70s off roading !

Just FYI-

From a strictly primitive campground perspective, we stayed in the over flow area back behind a bunkhouse. The spots were nicely groomed, had some decent privacy (on a dead end path) and great little fire pits. Spots are not numbered. However, we will target this area again next year if the run occurs at Windrock.

Just FYI-

From a strictly primitive campground perspective, we stayed in the over flow area back behind a bunkhouse. The spots were nicely groomed, had some decent privacy (on a dead end path) and great little fire pits. Spots are not numbered. However, we will target this area again next year if the run occurs at Windrock.
One guys observation......
For the last two years we have spent 8+ hours on the trails and by the time you get cleaned up and eat dinner you're basically a whipped ass (at least I am ... Maybe it's an age thing). You're so tired that you often forgo the "sitting around the campfire ... BS sections" that in my opinion is a vital part of these events. Perhaps a little less time on the trails and more time around the campfire would be prudent. Again, just my observation.

One guys observation......
For the last two years we have spent 8+ hours on the trails and by the time you get cleaned up and eat dinner you're basically a whipped ass (at least I am ... Maybe it's an age thing). You're so tired that you often forgo the "sitting around the campfire ... BS sections" that in my opinion is a vital part of these events. Perhaps a little less time on the trails and more time around the campfire would be prudent. Again, just my observation.
Yeah, we have kids so taking time to relax options are pretty limited after trail rides.
We need to assemble for a beer toast next year post trail ride.

Off topic but releavant-
Here is a photo I captured with you inadvertently in the side of it.

I love this photo (not because you personally are in it) but bc it brings perspective to being in the woods.
Sometimes the best photographs are taken by accident.

20160924_154205.jpg

The goal is to continue this event each year in late September / early October as long as there is an interest. We will try to tweak it each year to improve the experience.

Man, looks like you guys had a great time! My troopy is alllllmmmmooost back together, next year I will be tagging along for sure :)
The more, the merrier. :) Mark your calendar.

Last edited:
The goal is to continue this event each year in late September / early October as long as there is an interest. We will try to tweak it each year to improve the experience.
My goal is to stop breaking s*** on purpose. See ya next year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom