2LTE timing Belt replacement (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ive decided it's time to replace my timing belt and all that gets done at the same time. I was "inspired" by a small trickle of Coolant coming from under the timing belt case, I assume from the water pump.

Can anyone point me to a well done guide to doing to repair? A video would be awesome, or a step by step that will help me to learn from guys who have done this before? I've done a couple of searches but haven't come up with much.

And any recommendations for things I should do while tackling that?

Ive decided it's time to replace my timing belt and all that gets done at the same time. I was "inspired" by a small trickle of Coolant coming from under the timing belt case, I assume from the water pump.

Can anyone point me to a well done guide to doing to repair? A video would be awesome, or a step by step that will help me to learn from guys who have done this before? I've done a couple of searches but haven't come up with much.

And any recommendations for things I should do while tackling that?

The factory manual is good enough no one has bothered to write anything else. Here you go:

RM520E (Main for 2L, 3L & 5L engines)

Dropbox - 2L 3L 5L ENGINE RM520E.pdf

RM582E (Supplement for 2L, 2L-T, 3L and 5L engines)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1joci2o0xtg6ujv/2L%2C2L-T%2C3L%2C5L ENGINE SUP. RM582E.pdf?dl=0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom